QC/QA Coordinator, Fashion/Apparel/Home Fashion - Salary 40-50k
Large Importer/Manufacturer of consumer textiles is seeking a candidate with Apparel and/or Home Fashion (textiles) Quality Control/Quality Assurance expertise/experience.
Must have knowledge of retail requirements in testing of fabric finished samples, fit specs and measurements.
Will work with China suppliers, 3rd party testing labs as well as major retail stores such as Sears, Wal-Mart, HBC, etc.
This is an in house/full time position based in downtown Montreal.
Company profile: Montreal based(with offices in NYC and Shanghai as well) Home Fashion manufacturer/Importer, providing sewn products to retailers in the US and Canada (such as Wal-Mart, Target, Sears, Macy's HBC, etc). A 50 yr old privately held company on a growth spurt.
For more information please contact:
More Montreal Fashion Jobs
- Customer Service Manager (E-Commerce) - Fashion
- US Sales and Marketing Fashion Representative - Licensing (Ville St Laurent)
- Technical Production Coordinator - Licensing (Ville St Laurent)
- Fashion Designer (Winter Sports Apparel)
- Graphic Artist - Licensing (Fashion) - Ville St Laurent
- E-Commerce Intern
- Sr. Import Production Coordinator (Position Closed)
- Senior Sweater Fit and Spec. Technician (Position Closed)
- Senior PAD Pattern Maker (Position Closed)
- Senior Graphic Designer/Artist (Position Closed)
- Female Fit Model- Size Medium
- Merchandiser / Design Director (Clothing and Clothing Accessories)
- Junior Production Executive (Wholesale) (Montreal)
- Head Shipper (Large Warehouse - Fashion)
- Designer / Production Coordinator (Mens & Boys Streetwear)
- Couturiers(res) / Sewing Machine Operators
- Fluently Bilingual Stock Order Entry Professional - Home Fashion (Lasalle)
- Fit Spec Technician (Ville St Laurent)
- U.S. Sales Manager - Ladieswear
- Fashion Order Entry/Merchandise Allocator