Sales / Account Manager
I currently represent a license based manufacturer. They are currently looking for an Account Manager to manage two new sales channels.
They have recently aquired a men's and women's Adult themed license to sell to mini-majors here in Quebec and on a National level. They are looking to sell their garments to customers such as Vagabond, L'Ensemblier, Pentagon, Pantorama etc. as well as customers like Aritzia, D-Tox, Bootlegger, West 49 etc.
The second channel would be Private label to large retailers across Canada. This company has the capacity to go to production with smaller orders and keep a competitive price.
You will be travelling 35% to 40% of the time presenting the collection to buyers from all over the country.
If you feel you have what it takes to break into these customers please apply to firstname.lastname@example.org Only those with Fashion sales experience will be contacted for an interview.
More Montreal Fashion Jobs
- Customer Service Manager (E-Commerce) - Fashion
- US Sales and Marketing Fashion Representative - Licensing (Ville St Laurent)
- Technical Production Coordinator - Licensing (Ville St Laurent)
- Fashion Designer (Winter Sports Apparel)
- Graphic Artist - Licensing (Fashion) - Ville St Laurent
- E-Commerce Intern
- Sr. Import Production Coordinator (Position Closed)
- Senior Sweater Fit and Spec. Technician (Position Closed)
- Senior PAD Pattern Maker (Position Closed)
- Senior Graphic Designer/Artist (Position Closed)
- Female Fit Model- Size Medium
- Merchandiser / Design Director (Clothing and Clothing Accessories)
- Junior Production Executive (Wholesale) (Montreal)
- Head Shipper (Large Warehouse - Fashion)
- Designer / Production Coordinator (Mens & Boys Streetwear)
- Couturiers(res) / Sewing Machine Operators
- Fluently Bilingual Stock Order Entry Professional - Home Fashion (Lasalle)
- Fit Spec Technician (Ville St Laurent)
- U.S. Sales Manager - Ladieswear
- Fashion Order Entry/Merchandise Allocator