Size Specs and fit Technician ($Open)
An established company is looking for a Fit and Size specification Technician with sufficient experience in pattern making, measuring garments, fitting and specs, technical packages preparation, etc.
- You are well organized, details oriented and computer literate.
- Duties consist of daily follow-up of specs and quality control issues, approval of fitting samples, communication with overseas makers, etc.
- Applicants must have a thorough knowledge of garment fit, size specs and garment construction.
- Sketching abilities using Illustrator is a must.
Excellent opportunity for an individual seeking an exciting career with potential growth in a solid company.
Full medical and parking are available for the right Technician
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit website for more details.
More Montreal Fashion Jobs
- Customer Service Manager (E-Commerce) - Fashion
- US Sales and Marketing Fashion Representative - Licensing (Ville St Laurent)
- Technical Production Coordinator - Licensing (Ville St Laurent)
- Fashion Designer (Winter Sports Apparel)
- Graphic Artist - Licensing (Fashion) - Ville St Laurent
- E-Commerce Intern
- Sr. Import Production Coordinator (Position Closed)
- Senior Sweater Fit and Spec. Technician (Position Closed)
- Senior PAD Pattern Maker (Position Closed)
- Senior Graphic Designer/Artist (Position Closed)
- Female Fit Model- Size Medium
- Merchandiser / Design Director (Clothing and Clothing Accessories)
- Junior Production Executive (Wholesale) (Montreal)
- Head Shipper (Large Warehouse - Fashion)
- Designer / Production Coordinator (Mens & Boys Streetwear)
- Couturiers(res) / Sewing Machine Operators
- Fluently Bilingual Stock Order Entry Professional - Home Fashion (Lasalle)
- Fit Spec Technician (Ville St Laurent)
- U.S. Sales Manager - Ladieswear
- Fashion Order Entry/Merchandise Allocator