Men’s Designer/Merchandiser ($Open)
A successful Canadian sportswear Importer, whose brand is very successful and specializes in men’s tops and sweaters is looking for a Sr. Designer for his private label.
The candidate must possess the ability to independently manage the private label men’s department of client.
He/she displays an excellent ability to work alone and to work as part of the production team. The candidate will report directly to the co-owner/president of merchandising.
The candidate will participate in the design process and coordinate all other aspects of the private label division.
Review and discuss private label projects with the president of merchandising.
Help create the flat sketches for styles designed.
Help create graphic prints and manage the freelance graphic designers hired for print development.
Create complete tech packs to be sent overseas.
Work with production department to ensure quality and timely production of styles in production.
Work with the production team to prepare and send technical packages to overseas suppliers.
Work directly with clients to ensure understanding of their needs and design product accordingly.
Proven analytical and problem solving skills.
Strong time management and organization skills.
Computer skills including intermediate level excel and e-mail, excellent level of Photoshop and Illustrator
Relevant experience in a similar position is a necessity.
Competitive salary, full medical plan and parking await the right candidate.
Visit website for more details.
More Montreal Fashion Jobs
- Customer Service Manager (E-Commerce) - Fashion
- US Sales and Marketing Fashion Representative - Licensing (Ville St Laurent)
- Technical Production Coordinator - Licensing (Ville St Laurent)
- Fashion Designer (Winter Sports Apparel)
- Graphic Artist - Licensing (Fashion) - Ville St Laurent
- E-Commerce Intern
- Sr. Import Production Coordinator (Position Closed)
- Senior Sweater Fit and Spec. Technician (Position Closed)
- Senior PAD Pattern Maker (Position Closed)
- Senior Graphic Designer/Artist (Position Closed)
- Female Fit Model- Size Medium
- Merchandiser / Design Director (Clothing and Clothing Accessories)
- Junior Production Executive (Wholesale) (Montreal)
- Head Shipper (Large Warehouse - Fashion)
- Designer / Production Coordinator (Mens & Boys Streetwear)
- Couturiers(res) / Sewing Machine Operators
- Fluently Bilingual Stock Order Entry Professional - Home Fashion (Lasalle)
- Fit Spec Technician (Ville St Laurent)
- U.S. Sales Manager - Ladieswear
- Fashion Order Entry/Merchandise Allocator