Accounting Coordinator (Up to 39K) - POSITION CLOSED
Leading Montreal fashion company is looking to hire an Accounting Coordinator.
The right coordinator does not necessarily have to have payroll or production experience, but must have a logical mind and be trainable.
The position covers both payroll and production departments - and could lead to other duties in the office as client needs change.
He (She) must be bilingual, computer literate, and be able to work well alone and in a team.
Must be motivated to learn many different jobs and change focus depending on priorities currently, payroll can take up 2-3 hours per day, with production taking up the rest of the day. There are also special projects during the year in both the payroll and production departments. example year-end T4's, etc.
Main duties are as follows:
Maintenance of the time and attendance database (Timetech software)
Ensuring that all hours entered into system is valid and ready for upload into payroll software.
· Adding new employees, terminations, transfers.
· Entering absence codes for sickness etc.
· Verifying punches for the previous day
· Entering missing punches, changes to punches
· Running reports
· Entering overtime
· Dealing with foremen for missing data.
· Determining statutory holidays payable
Creating new employee files (using Word)
· Filling out new hire forms, union cards etc.
· Creating labels for employee files and badge cards
Enveloping weekly payroll cheques using automatic folding machine
Production: (Momentis software)
· Order entry
· Verification of orders entered
· Production reports
· Miscellaneous data entry as required.
· Creation of UPC codes for major accounts.
· Verification and cross referencing of bar codes
Attractive compensation combined with all benefits (Full medical plan, 3 weeks holidays, etc) for the right coordinator.
Visit website for more details.
More Montreal Fashion Jobs
- Customer Service Manager (E-Commerce) - Fashion
- US Sales and Marketing Fashion Representative - Licensing (Ville St Laurent)
- Technical Production Coordinator - Licensing (Ville St Laurent)
- Fashion Designer (Winter Sports Apparel)
- Graphic Artist - Licensing (Fashion) - Ville St Laurent
- E-Commerce Intern
- Sr. Import Production Coordinator (Position Closed)
- Senior Sweater Fit and Spec. Technician (Position Closed)
- Senior PAD Pattern Maker (Position Closed)
- Senior Graphic Designer/Artist (Position Closed)
- Female Fit Model- Size Medium
- Merchandiser / Design Director (Clothing and Clothing Accessories)
- Junior Production Executive (Wholesale) (Montreal)
- Head Shipper (Large Warehouse - Fashion)
- Designer / Production Coordinator (Mens & Boys Streetwear)
- Couturiers(res) / Sewing Machine Operators
- Fluently Bilingual Stock Order Entry Professional - Home Fashion (Lasalle)
- Fit Spec Technician (Ville St Laurent)
- U.S. Sales Manager - Ladieswear
- Fashion Order Entry/Merchandise Allocator