Traffic Manager ($Open)
The key responsibilities are the following:
Coordination the movement of goods and negotiation of rates with forwarders
Knowledge about letters of credits and preparation of customer’s documents
Communication with exporting countries and agent offices
Management of the Traffic import/export department
Coordination of custom orders with the shipping department
The successful candidate will utilize tracking reports to ensure all documentation is received, ensure master is received, and check shipping instructions against booking.
The candidate will contact customers with courtesy call, email and attempt to secure all missing documents.
To qualify, you need to posses good PC, communications and collaborative skills.
Familiarity with MS Office is essential. Momentis knowledge is an asset.
You bring a minimum of 10 years experience in similar position within apparel importer.
Good compensation combined with fringe benefit and parking awaits the right manager.
Visit website for more details.
More Montreal Fashion Jobs
- Customer Service Manager (E-Commerce) - Fashion
- US Sales and Marketing Fashion Representative - Licensing (Ville St Laurent)
- Technical Production Coordinator - Licensing (Ville St Laurent)
- Fashion Designer (Winter Sports Apparel)
- Graphic Artist - Licensing (Fashion) - Ville St Laurent
- E-Commerce Intern
- Sr. Import Production Coordinator (Position Closed)
- Senior Sweater Fit and Spec. Technician (Position Closed)
- Senior PAD Pattern Maker (Position Closed)
- Senior Graphic Designer/Artist (Position Closed)
- Female Fit Model- Size Medium
- Merchandiser / Design Director (Clothing and Clothing Accessories)
- Junior Production Executive (Wholesale) (Montreal)
- Head Shipper (Large Warehouse - Fashion)
- Designer / Production Coordinator (Mens & Boys Streetwear)
- Couturiers(res) / Sewing Machine Operators
- Fluently Bilingual Stock Order Entry Professional - Home Fashion (Lasalle)
- Fit Spec Technician (Ville St Laurent)
- U.S. Sales Manager - Ladieswear
- Fashion Order Entry/Merchandise Allocator