Stock Keeper ($Open)
Our Client seeks an experienced individual to occupy the position of Stock keeper.
The qualified individual is to be highly motivated, resourceful and ambitious.
Your duties will include the following:
*Perform analysis and consolidate inventory
*Create daily, weekly and monthly inventory reports
*Maintain, create and update inventory records
*Track and obtain confirmation of inventory shipments
*Manager the stocks of trimmings
*Maintain merchandising debiting log, Etc.
You are computer literate and enjoy working with figures.
You have good communication, and organizational skills.
Great salary combined with full medical plan
More Montreal Fashion Jobs
- Customer Service Manager (E-Commerce) - Fashion
- US Sales and Marketing Fashion Representative - Licensing (Ville St Laurent)
- Technical Production Coordinator - Licensing (Ville St Laurent)
- Fashion Designer (Winter Sports Apparel)
- Graphic Artist - Licensing (Fashion) - Ville St Laurent
- E-Commerce Intern
- Sr. Import Production Coordinator (Position Closed)
- Senior Sweater Fit and Spec. Technician (Position Closed)
- Senior PAD Pattern Maker (Position Closed)
- Senior Graphic Designer/Artist (Position Closed)
- Female Fit Model- Size Medium
- Merchandiser / Design Director (Clothing and Clothing Accessories)
- Junior Production Executive (Wholesale) (Montreal)
- Head Shipper (Large Warehouse - Fashion)
- Designer / Production Coordinator (Mens & Boys Streetwear)
- Couturiers(res) / Sewing Machine Operators
- Fluently Bilingual Stock Order Entry Professional - Home Fashion (Lasalle)
- Fit Spec Technician (Ville St Laurent)
- U.S. Sales Manager - Ladieswear
- Fashion Order Entry/Merchandise Allocator