Import Sr. Designer - Closed
Import Sr. Designer ($Open)
An established fashion company serving mostly the Canadian market is looking for a Sr. Designer for its better ladieswear brand.
Client is seeking very creative individual with tremendous years of experience in similar position, who posses great achievements and an established record with prominent firms.
He (She) must be motivated, able to develop new and hot concepts, design boards and catalogues, prepare package for the orient and coordinate the whole process.
You will work with a team to create and develop a complete collection.
The post holder posses good garment construction knowledge and have an eye for fashion.
You are computer literate (Illustrator, Photoshop, etc) MAC environment.
Client offers an excellent compensation and gratifying work conditions.
Please send your resume to email@example.com
More Montreal Fashion Jobs
- Customer Service Manager (E-Commerce) - Fashion
- US Sales and Marketing Fashion Representative - Licensing (Ville St Laurent)
- Technical Production Coordinator - Licensing (Ville St Laurent)
- Fashion Designer (Winter Sports Apparel)
- Graphic Artist - Licensing (Fashion) - Ville St Laurent
- E-Commerce Intern
- Sr. Import Production Coordinator (Position Closed)
- Senior Sweater Fit and Spec. Technician (Position Closed)
- Senior PAD Pattern Maker (Position Closed)
- Senior Graphic Designer/Artist (Position Closed)
- Female Fit Model- Size Medium
- Merchandiser / Design Director (Clothing and Clothing Accessories)
- Junior Production Executive (Wholesale) (Montreal)
- Head Shipper (Large Warehouse - Fashion)
- Designer / Production Coordinator (Mens & Boys Streetwear)
- Couturiers(res) / Sewing Machine Operators
- Fluently Bilingual Stock Order Entry Professional - Home Fashion (Lasalle)
- Fit Spec Technician (Ville St Laurent)
- U.S. Sales Manager - Ladieswear
- Fashion Order Entry/Merchandise Allocator