Sr. Technical Designer (To $60K) - Closed
Sr. Technical Designer (To $60K)
Established Fashion Company is looking to add a Sr. technical designer.
Under the supervision of the Merchandise Manager, the Technical Designer will help build a line, be in charge of technical drawings with Illustrator software, the day-to-day communications with overseas suppliers, clothing design control, “tech packs” production and follow-ups, among other duties.
He/She has a technical degree in clothing and a good knowledge in clothing specs, has more than 5 years experience in a similar position.
Bilingual and knowledge of Illustrator is mandatory, MAC environment.
Full medical plan and competitive salary for the right designer.
Please send your resume to email@example.com
More Montreal Fashion Jobs
- Customer Service Manager (E-Commerce) - Fashion
- US Sales and Marketing Fashion Representative - Licensing (Ville St Laurent)
- Technical Production Coordinator - Licensing (Ville St Laurent)
- Fashion Designer (Winter Sports Apparel)
- Graphic Artist - Licensing (Fashion) - Ville St Laurent
- E-Commerce Intern
- Sr. Import Production Coordinator (Position Closed)
- Senior Sweater Fit and Spec. Technician (Position Closed)
- Senior PAD Pattern Maker (Position Closed)
- Senior Graphic Designer/Artist (Position Closed)
- Female Fit Model- Size Medium
- Merchandiser / Design Director (Clothing and Clothing Accessories)
- Junior Production Executive (Wholesale) (Montreal)
- Head Shipper (Large Warehouse - Fashion)
- Designer / Production Coordinator (Mens & Boys Streetwear)
- Couturiers(res) / Sewing Machine Operators
- Fluently Bilingual Stock Order Entry Professional - Home Fashion (Lasalle)
- Fit Spec Technician (Ville St Laurent)
- U.S. Sales Manager - Ladieswear
- Fashion Order Entry/Merchandise Allocator