Sales Representative - Outerwear, Sportwear ($Open)
Sales Representative ($Open)
Our Client leading importer of all gender outerwear and sportswear is looking to add a Sales representative with a minimum of 10 years experience in the garment industry, preferably in ladies (Ladies contemporary, junior and missy sportswear, outerwear is an asset), but also a need in children’s and in men’s.
The right candidate MUST have connections with some major or middle major accounts in Quebec and across Canada. Independents are well covered and not required!
You are bilingual
Posses good communication skills not just verbal but written as well.
You have good computer skills to use Email, Excel as well as learn client’s Database.
Salary (base salary plus % of sales benefits, is negotiable and based on potential) depends on the connections and potential sales you could bring!
Please send your resume to email@example.com
More Montreal Fashion Jobs
- Customer Service Manager (E-Commerce) - Fashion
- US Sales and Marketing Fashion Representative - Licensing (Ville St Laurent)
- Technical Production Coordinator - Licensing (Ville St Laurent)
- Fashion Designer (Winter Sports Apparel)
- Graphic Artist - Licensing (Fashion) - Ville St Laurent
- E-Commerce Intern
- Sr. Import Production Coordinator (Position Closed)
- Senior Sweater Fit and Spec. Technician (Position Closed)
- Senior PAD Pattern Maker (Position Closed)
- Senior Graphic Designer/Artist (Position Closed)
- Female Fit Model- Size Medium
- Merchandiser / Design Director (Clothing and Clothing Accessories)
- Junior Production Executive (Wholesale) (Montreal)
- Head Shipper (Large Warehouse - Fashion)
- Designer / Production Coordinator (Mens & Boys Streetwear)
- Couturiers(res) / Sewing Machine Operators
- Fluently Bilingual Stock Order Entry Professional - Home Fashion (Lasalle)
- Fit Spec Technician (Ville St Laurent)
- U.S. Sales Manager - Ladieswear
- Fashion Order Entry/Merchandise Allocator