Distribution and Warehouse Manager (Position Closed)
Our Client an apparel firm is looking for a hands-on professional to fill the position of Distribution and Warehouse Manager.
The successful manager should have a stable record with at least 8 years experience in similar environment.
Working in a computerized environment, the successful professional should be bilingual and computer literate.
Good interpersonal skills, a team player with the ability to work with deadlines and objectives.
You are able to handle pressure and ready to roll your sleeves in a fast paced environment.
You have experience in distribution center management, Canada and US, experienced in warehouse set-up, personnel management, customer service, knowledge of bar codes and inventory scanning systems, import documentations and Export regulation, and international distribution.
Reporting directly to the V-P Finance, the responsibilities will include the day to day management and supervision of all aspect of warehousing, including the traffic of goods, hiring, training and firing of personnel, negotiation with transport companies, etc.
- Implement new systems and procedures
- § Negotiate all transport prices
- Establish priorities
- Direct imports and domestic finished goods traffic
- Responsible for inventory accuracy
- Supervise and train warehouse personnel
- § Develop workflow procedures
- § Monitor, control and reduce warehouse costs
A great compensation awaits the right professional.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
More Montreal Fashion Jobs
- L/C Export Coordinator- BUFFALO David Bitton
- Accounts Receivable, Payable, Collection and Credit Manager (To 60K)
- Fit Model/Administrative person ($Open)
- Sales Manager ($Open)
- Sr. Controller (To 90K+) - Position Closed
- Sr. Data Entry Person (Up to 45K)
- Technical Graphic Designer ($To 55K)
- Clothing Importer looking for Picker/Packer (Position Closed)
- STORE MANAGER
- Distribution and Shipping Manager (To 80K) - Position Closed
- LEAD PAD Patternmaker
- Customer Service Representative (Position Closed)
- Montreal Fashion Industry - Urgently Required FIT Model
- Intern Position: Fashion Marketing Assistant – Analyst
- Intern Position: Fashion Marketing Assistant – Online Media
- Junior Bookkeeper
- EDI and Logistics Coordinator (42,000 - 48,000/yr)
- Junior Fashion Product Development (Ville St Laurent)
- Senior Bilingual Fashion Customer Service Rep (40,000 - 50,000/yr)
- Bookkeeper / Jr Controller (Fashion) - Metro De La Savane