Distribution and Warehouse Manager (Position Closed)
Our Client an apparel firm is looking for a hands-on professional to fill the position of Distribution and Warehouse Manager.
The successful manager should have a stable record with at least 8 years experience in similar environment.
Working in a computerized environment, the successful professional should be bilingual and computer literate.
Good interpersonal skills, a team player with the ability to work with deadlines and objectives.
You are able to handle pressure and ready to roll your sleeves in a fast paced environment.
You have experience in distribution center management, Canada and US, experienced in warehouse set-up, personnel management, customer service, knowledge of bar codes and inventory scanning systems, import documentations and Export regulation, and international distribution.
Reporting directly to the V-P Finance, the responsibilities will include the day to day management and supervision of all aspect of warehousing, including the traffic of goods, hiring, training and firing of personnel, negotiation with transport companies, etc.
- Implement new systems and procedures
- § Negotiate all transport prices
- Establish priorities
- Direct imports and domestic finished goods traffic
- Responsible for inventory accuracy
- Supervise and train warehouse personnel
- § Develop workflow procedures
- § Monitor, control and reduce warehouse costs
A great compensation awaits the right professional.
Please send your resume to email@example.com
More Montreal Fashion Jobs
- Customer Service Manager (E-Commerce) - Fashion
- US Sales and Marketing Fashion Representative - Licensing (Ville St Laurent)
- Technical Production Coordinator - Licensing (Ville St Laurent)
- Fashion Designer (Winter Sports Apparel)
- Graphic Artist - Licensing (Fashion) - Ville St Laurent
- E-Commerce Intern
- Sr. Import Production Coordinator (Position Closed)
- Senior Sweater Fit and Spec. Technician (Position Closed)
- Senior PAD Pattern Maker (Position Closed)
- Senior Graphic Designer/Artist (Position Closed)
- Female Fit Model- Size Medium
- Merchandiser / Design Director (Clothing and Clothing Accessories)
- Junior Production Executive (Wholesale) (Montreal)
- Head Shipper (Large Warehouse - Fashion)
- Designer / Production Coordinator (Mens & Boys Streetwear)
- Couturiers(res) / Sewing Machine Operators
- Fluently Bilingual Stock Order Entry Professional - Home Fashion (Lasalle)
- Fit Spec Technician (Ville St Laurent)
- U.S. Sales Manager - Ladieswear
- Fashion Order Entry/Merchandise Allocator