Accounts Receivable/Collection Person - Position Closed
A leading importer is looking for an individual to be a part of dynamic and growing business.
Must be detail-oriented, organized, self-motivated and possess excellent communication and client service skills.
Knowledge and background in Account Receivable (minimum of 2 yrs), knowledge in Microsoft Excel, and outlook are mandatory.
Key responsibilities include:
- cash & payment postings in accounting system
- managing and performing collections
- generation of credit notes
- follow-up and tracking outstanding issues and others duties.
Client is ready to consider a candidate without experience and train him for the position.
(Some conditions apply)
Parking and potential for growth await the right person.
Location: Ville St-Laurent.
Please send your resume to email@example.com
More Montreal Fashion Jobs
- Customer Service Manager (E-Commerce) - Fashion
- US Sales and Marketing Fashion Representative - Licensing (Ville St Laurent)
- Technical Production Coordinator - Licensing (Ville St Laurent)
- Fashion Designer (Winter Sports Apparel)
- Graphic Artist - Licensing (Fashion) - Ville St Laurent
- E-Commerce Intern
- Sr. Import Production Coordinator (Position Closed)
- Senior Sweater Fit and Spec. Technician (Position Closed)
- Senior PAD Pattern Maker (Position Closed)
- Senior Graphic Designer/Artist (Position Closed)
- Female Fit Model- Size Medium
- Merchandiser / Design Director (Clothing and Clothing Accessories)
- Junior Production Executive (Wholesale) (Montreal)
- Head Shipper (Large Warehouse - Fashion)
- Designer / Production Coordinator (Mens & Boys Streetwear)
- Couturiers(res) / Sewing Machine Operators
- Fluently Bilingual Stock Order Entry Professional - Home Fashion (Lasalle)
- Fit Spec Technician (Ville St Laurent)
- U.S. Sales Manager - Ladieswear
- Fashion Order Entry/Merchandise Allocator