Accounts Receivable/Collection Person - Position Closed
A leading importer is looking for an individual to be a part of dynamic and growing business.
Must be detail-oriented, organized, self-motivated and possess excellent communication and client service skills.
Knowledge and background in Account Receivable (minimum of 2 yrs), knowledge in Microsoft Excel, and outlook are mandatory.
Key responsibilities include:
- cash & payment postings in accounting system
- managing and performing collections
- generation of credit notes
- follow-up and tracking outstanding issues and others duties.
Client is ready to consider a candidate without experience and train him for the position.
(Some conditions apply)
Parking and potential for growth await the right person.
Location: Ville St-Laurent.
Please send your resume to email@example.com
More Montreal Fashion Jobs
- L/C Export Coordinator- BUFFALO David Bitton
- Accounts Receivable, Payable, Collection and Credit Manager (To 60K)
- Fit Model/Administrative person ($Open)
- Sales Manager ($Open)
- Sr. Controller (To 90K+) - Position Closed
- Sr. Data Entry Person (Up to 45K)
- Technical Graphic Designer ($To 55K)
- Clothing Importer looking for Picker/Packer (Position Closed)
- STORE MANAGER
- Distribution and Shipping Manager (To 80K) - Position Closed
- LEAD PAD Patternmaker
- Customer Service Representative (Position Closed)
- Montreal Fashion Industry - Urgently Required FIT Model
- Intern Position: Fashion Marketing Assistant – Analyst
- Intern Position: Fashion Marketing Assistant – Online Media
- Junior Bookkeeper
- EDI and Logistics Coordinator (42,000 - 48,000/yr)
- Junior Fashion Product Development (Ville St Laurent)
- Senior Bilingual Fashion Customer Service Rep (40,000 - 50,000/yr)
- Bookkeeper / Jr Controller (Fashion) - Metro De La Savane