Bilingual Accounts Receivable - Fashion Company (4 days per week)
Bilingual accounts receivable clerk for fashion company
1. Manage all financial transactions relating to A/R, posting debits and credits, producing financial statements, and recording all transactions.
2. Prepare management reports and financial summaries using Visual 2000, detailing companies financial status.
3. Generate bank deposits, verify and balance receipts. Create invoices and track overdue accounts.
4. Ensure all Vendor Agreements are maintained. Maintain petty cash.
1. Minimum 3 years experience as an accounts receivable clerk
2. Organized, able to multi task and work under pressure
3. Fluently bilingual, strong computer skills
Lieu : Montréal
Compensation: $30,000 (4 days a week)
More Montreal Fashion Jobs
- Customer Service Manager (E-Commerce) - Fashion
- US Sales and Marketing Fashion Representative - Licensing (Ville St Laurent)
- Technical Production Coordinator - Licensing (Ville St Laurent)
- Fashion Designer (Winter Sports Apparel)
- Graphic Artist - Licensing (Fashion) - Ville St Laurent
- E-Commerce Intern
- Sr. Import Production Coordinator (Position Closed)
- Senior Sweater Fit and Spec. Technician (Position Closed)
- Senior PAD Pattern Maker (Position Closed)
- Senior Graphic Designer/Artist (Position Closed)
- Female Fit Model- Size Medium
- Merchandiser / Design Director (Clothing and Clothing Accessories)
- Junior Production Executive (Wholesale) (Montreal)
- Head Shipper (Large Warehouse - Fashion)
- Designer / Production Coordinator (Mens & Boys Streetwear)
- Couturiers(res) / Sewing Machine Operators
- Fluently Bilingual Stock Order Entry Professional - Home Fashion (Lasalle)
- Fit Spec Technician (Ville St Laurent)
- U.S. Sales Manager - Ladieswear
- Fashion Order Entry/Merchandise Allocator