1. Test Patterns by making and fitting Sample Garments
2. Determine the best layout of pattern pieces to minimize waste of material, and mark fabric accordingly.
3. Create a Master Pattern for each size within a range of Garment sizes, using charts, drafting instruments, computers, and/or grading devices.
4. Update specifications, Work with CAD system to create patterns, markers
1. Diploma in Textile, Apparel Design, Fashion or related discipline
2. Minimum 2 years experience in Children Patternmaking, grading and garment fitting.
3. Fluency in English and French
4. Thorough knowledge of design techniques, tools and principles involved in production of precision technical plans, patterns, blue prints, drawings and models.
Contact Jeff Goldstein
More Montreal Fashion Jobs
- Customer Service Manager (E-Commerce) - Fashion
- US Sales and Marketing Fashion Representative - Licensing (Ville St Laurent)
- Technical Production Coordinator - Licensing (Ville St Laurent)
- Fashion Designer (Winter Sports Apparel)
- Graphic Artist - Licensing (Fashion) - Ville St Laurent
- E-Commerce Intern
- Sr. Import Production Coordinator (Position Closed)
- Senior Sweater Fit and Spec. Technician (Position Closed)
- Senior PAD Pattern Maker (Position Closed)
- Senior Graphic Designer/Artist (Position Closed)
- Female Fit Model- Size Medium
- Merchandiser / Design Director (Clothing and Clothing Accessories)
- Junior Production Executive (Wholesale) (Montreal)
- Head Shipper (Large Warehouse - Fashion)
- Designer / Production Coordinator (Mens & Boys Streetwear)
- Couturiers(res) / Sewing Machine Operators
- Fluently Bilingual Stock Order Entry Professional - Home Fashion (Lasalle)
- Fit Spec Technician (Ville St Laurent)
- U.S. Sales Manager - Ladieswear
- Fashion Order Entry/Merchandise Allocator