Production Coordinator-Winter Sporting Goods Importer / Manufacturer
Our client (Winter sporting goods importer and manufacturer) is looking for a detail oriented candidate with strong organizational and computer skills.
You will be ordering, tracking and follow-up of production from overseas suppliers destined for international distributors.
The ideal candidate is personable, very hands-on, ability to multi-task, displays enthusiasm and passion for the industry.
You are a team player & posses excellent English language communication skills both oral and written.
* Follow product programs from development through production, ensuring that programs keep within deadlines and timelines.
* Ensure accurate development, production and costing by creating and maintaining data and files for production matters (including but not limited to spec and technical packages).
* Track all samples from proto to final production
* Send in Purchase Orders to factories
* Data entry of Purchase Orders; cost card information etc.
* Provide label and hang tag information for all products
* Provide quality level issues to factories
* Communicate and follow-up on all production issues with factory.
* Research/Follow-up on all shipment issues including vessel/air schedules; estimated time of delivery and monitoring delivery schedules
* Review and update international distributor shipment and packing compliance (packing method, packaging, label usage and placement, carton details etc.)
Knowledge of Visual 2000 ERP software or a similar ERP is an asset.
Sound knowledge of MS Office
Candidate must have at least 2 years of similar experience in a textile or similar type import/export business.
- Compensation: $45,000 -$60,000
Contact Jeff Goldstein
More Montreal Fashion Jobs
- Customer Service Manager (E-Commerce) - Fashion
- US Sales and Marketing Fashion Representative - Licensing (Ville St Laurent)
- Technical Production Coordinator - Licensing (Ville St Laurent)
- Fashion Designer (Winter Sports Apparel)
- Graphic Artist - Licensing (Fashion) - Ville St Laurent
- E-Commerce Intern
- Sr. Import Production Coordinator (Position Closed)
- Senior Sweater Fit and Spec. Technician (Position Closed)
- Senior PAD Pattern Maker (Position Closed)
- Senior Graphic Designer/Artist (Position Closed)
- Female Fit Model- Size Medium
- Merchandiser / Design Director (Clothing and Clothing Accessories)
- Junior Production Executive (Wholesale) (Montreal)
- Head Shipper (Large Warehouse - Fashion)
- Designer / Production Coordinator (Mens & Boys Streetwear)
- Couturiers(res) / Sewing Machine Operators
- Fluently Bilingual Stock Order Entry Professional - Home Fashion (Lasalle)
- Fit Spec Technician (Ville St Laurent)
- U.S. Sales Manager - Ladieswear
- Fashion Order Entry/Merchandise Allocator