eCommerce Shipping Coordinator (Fashion) (Montreal)
Fashion Apparel Company in Montreal is looking for an eCommerce Shipping Coordinator
1. Handle all facets of E-commerce orders and shipping; make sure orders are packaged and shipped complete within 72 hours.
2. Customer service, respond to inquiries. Communicate with store employees to ensure that merchandise is received from the stores and shipped to the customers on time. Follow up on pending orders and missing items, trouble shoot.
3. Work closely with E-commerce team to make sure that promos anad special event orders are complete
4. Inventory coordination, help in maintaining a neat and orderly warehouse and manage costs of moving inventory.
Experience working for an online retailer is an asset!!!
1. Strong computer skills (outlook, MS office)
2. Organized, able to multi task, able to handle rush jobs
3. Bilingual, able to work without supervision
Contact Jeff Goldstein
More Montreal Fashion Jobs
- Customer Service Manager (E-Commerce) - Fashion
- US Sales and Marketing Fashion Representative - Licensing (Ville St Laurent)
- Technical Production Coordinator - Licensing (Ville St Laurent)
- Fashion Designer (Winter Sports Apparel)
- Graphic Artist - Licensing (Fashion) - Ville St Laurent
- E-Commerce Intern
- Sr. Import Production Coordinator (Position Closed)
- Senior Sweater Fit and Spec. Technician (Position Closed)
- Senior PAD Pattern Maker (Position Closed)
- Senior Graphic Designer/Artist (Position Closed)
- Female Fit Model- Size Medium
- Merchandiser / Design Director (Clothing and Clothing Accessories)
- Junior Production Executive (Wholesale) (Montreal)
- Head Shipper (Large Warehouse - Fashion)
- Designer / Production Coordinator (Mens & Boys Streetwear)
- Couturiers(res) / Sewing Machine Operators
- Fluently Bilingual Stock Order Entry Professional - Home Fashion (Lasalle)
- Fit Spec Technician (Ville St Laurent)
- U.S. Sales Manager - Ladieswear
- Fashion Order Entry/Merchandise Allocator