L/C – Export Coordinator for BUFFALO David Bitton
BUFFALO David Bitton is currently looking for an L/C – Export Coordinator.
As Coordinator you will assist the L/C Manager in all tasks mentioned below but not limited to:
• Prepare Standby Letters of Credit based on approved pro-forma documentation provided by buyers.
• Transmit approved Letters of Credit to the bank and follow up regarding amendments to previously opened Letters of Credit.
• Review all bank discrepancies to determine whether they are acceptable with regards to documentation required for shipping and customs clearance.
• Review and follow-up regarding bank presentations to ensure payments are issued promptly and correctly.
• Arrange and follow-up transport and delivery of all fabric shipments international.
• Assist in preparation of export documentations to United States.
• Verifying and checking import documentations that all comply on the LC requirements in order to provide approval letters.
• Communicate with overseas makers in regards of shipments direct to Russia, Germany, United Kingdom, and Australia to ensure complying import regulations.
• Maintenance of data entry and filing of Letters of Credit.
• Maintenance of data entry and filing of all fabric shipments documentations.
• Other duties that can be assigned by the L/C Manager.
• Experience in the textile/clothing in Canada mandatory;
• Minimum of 3 years relevant Letter of Credit experience;
• Excellent knowledge of import/export procedures and documentation;
• Accounting knowledge;
• Ability to handle heavy work volume and to work rapidly under critical time constraints; work well under pressure;
• Bilingual, English and French, spoken and written.
If you are interested in this opportunity send us your resume at email@example.com and indicate the title of the position in your application.
More Montreal Fashion Jobs
- Customer Service Manager (E-Commerce) - Fashion
- US Sales and Marketing Fashion Representative - Licensing (Ville St Laurent)
- Technical Production Coordinator - Licensing (Ville St Laurent)
- Fashion Designer (Winter Sports Apparel)
- Graphic Artist - Licensing (Fashion) - Ville St Laurent
- E-Commerce Intern
- Sr. Import Production Coordinator (Position Closed)
- Senior Sweater Fit and Spec. Technician (Position Closed)
- Senior PAD Pattern Maker (Position Closed)
- Senior Graphic Designer/Artist (Position Closed)
- Female Fit Model- Size Medium
- Merchandiser / Design Director (Clothing and Clothing Accessories)
- Junior Production Executive (Wholesale) (Montreal)
- Head Shipper (Large Warehouse - Fashion)
- Designer / Production Coordinator (Mens & Boys Streetwear)
- Couturiers(res) / Sewing Machine Operators
- Fluently Bilingual Stock Order Entry Professional - Home Fashion (Lasalle)
- Fit Spec Technician (Ville St Laurent)
- U.S. Sales Manager - Ladieswear
- Fashion Order Entry/Merchandise Allocator