Assistant Designer (Fashion) (Montreal )
1. Excellent working environment
2. Health care benefits
3. Opportunity for advancement
1. Prepare tech packs with garment specifications and technical sketches to be sent to overseas makers for sampling and costings.
3. Create artworks and re-coloration for fabric printing and line catalogs.
4. Create fashion boards and line catalogs for seasonal collection for specific customers.
1. 3+ years as an assistant designer in the fashion industry, good eye for fashion and accessory trends.
2. Knowledge of garment construction (woven tops)
3. Strong on Illustrator, Photoshop
4. Able to multi task and work in a fast paced environment.
5. Fluently bilingual
More Montreal Fashion Jobs
- Customer Service Manager (E-Commerce) - Fashion
- US Sales and Marketing Fashion Representative - Licensing (Ville St Laurent)
- Technical Production Coordinator - Licensing (Ville St Laurent)
- Fashion Designer (Winter Sports Apparel)
- Graphic Artist - Licensing (Fashion) - Ville St Laurent
- E-Commerce Intern
- Sr. Import Production Coordinator (Position Closed)
- Senior Sweater Fit and Spec. Technician (Position Closed)
- Senior PAD Pattern Maker (Position Closed)
- Senior Graphic Designer/Artist (Position Closed)
- Female Fit Model- Size Medium
- Merchandiser / Design Director (Clothing and Clothing Accessories)
- Junior Production Executive (Wholesale) (Montreal)
- Head Shipper (Large Warehouse - Fashion)
- Designer / Production Coordinator (Mens & Boys Streetwear)
- Couturiers(res) / Sewing Machine Operators
- Fluently Bilingual Stock Order Entry Professional - Home Fashion (Lasalle)
- Fit Spec Technician (Ville St Laurent)
- U.S. Sales Manager - Ladieswear
- Fashion Order Entry/Merchandise Allocator