Sales Representative (Ladies & Men's Sportswear) (Montreal)
1. Excellent working environment
2. Opportunity for advancement
3. Free Parking
1. Maintain already existing accounts, open up new ones by making cold calls.
2. Arrange sales appointments to show new items, follow up with information packages.
3. Negotiate prices and deliveries and follow up until goods are shipped into the customers warehouse
1. Must have experience selling to and have established contacts with Sportswear, Streetwear retail buyers.
2. Must have minimum 3-5 years experience as a Sales Rep catering to Mass Market Retail Chains across Canada & US.
3. Stock Lot sales experience considered an asset.
4. Must be bilingual, organized, flexible and able to multi task.
More Montreal Fashion Jobs
- Customer Service Manager (E-Commerce) - Fashion
- US Sales and Marketing Fashion Representative - Licensing (Ville St Laurent)
- Technical Production Coordinator - Licensing (Ville St Laurent)
- Fashion Designer (Winter Sports Apparel)
- Graphic Artist - Licensing (Fashion) - Ville St Laurent
- E-Commerce Intern
- Sr. Import Production Coordinator (Position Closed)
- Senior Sweater Fit and Spec. Technician (Position Closed)
- Senior PAD Pattern Maker (Position Closed)
- Senior Graphic Designer/Artist (Position Closed)
- Female Fit Model- Size Medium
- Merchandiser / Design Director (Clothing and Clothing Accessories)
- Junior Production Executive (Wholesale) (Montreal)
- Head Shipper (Large Warehouse - Fashion)
- Designer / Production Coordinator (Mens & Boys Streetwear)
- Couturiers(res) / Sewing Machine Operators
- Fluently Bilingual Stock Order Entry Professional - Home Fashion (Lasalle)
- Fit Spec Technician (Ville St Laurent)
- U.S. Sales Manager - Ladieswear
- Fashion Order Entry/Merchandise Allocator