Traffic clerk- BUFFALO David Bitton
BUFFALO David Bitton is currently looking for a Traffic clerk.
As Traffic clerk you will:
- Record all incoming shipments in the goods-in-transit logbook by file number and division;
- Ensure that all information relating to each shipment is documented in the logbook (i.e.: file #, L/C #, style # and name, departure date, vessel, bill of lading, etc.);
- Follow-up with freight forwarders on the status of shipments to ensure timely arrival;
- Review all copies of documentation sent by suppliers and validate its accuracy vis-à-vis quota categories, HTS classifications, visas, etc. to ensure proper customs clearance;
- Prepare weekly Notice of Arrival Status Reports with all necessary information as to the status of shipments arriving within the next two weeks.
- Create import files for each shipment and maintain files accurate at all times with pertinent information as prescribed in the goods-in-transit procedures;
- Ensure all correspondences and documentation contains the file number;
- Ensure that all charge backs and claims are supported by adequate back-up information for processing by the Office Manager;
- Ensure daily communication with the Letter of Credit Manager as to any changes or delays which might affect deliveries;
- Transfer information to the Production Department for the planning of deliveries.
- College diploma in International Trade;
- 2 years experience in import/export;
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines;
- Detail oriented and able to prioritize;
- Bilingual, English and French, spoken and written.
If you are interested in this opportunity, send us your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org and indicate the title of the position in your application. Only selected candidates will be contacted, thank you for your interest.
More Montreal Fashion Jobs
- Customer Service Manager (E-Commerce) - Fashion
- US Sales and Marketing Fashion Representative - Licensing (Ville St Laurent)
- Technical Production Coordinator - Licensing (Ville St Laurent)
- Fashion Designer (Winter Sports Apparel)
- Graphic Artist - Licensing (Fashion) - Ville St Laurent
- E-Commerce Intern
- Sr. Import Production Coordinator (Position Closed)
- Senior Sweater Fit and Spec. Technician (Position Closed)
- Senior PAD Pattern Maker (Position Closed)
- Senior Graphic Designer/Artist (Position Closed)
- Female Fit Model- Size Medium
- Merchandiser / Design Director (Clothing and Clothing Accessories)
- Junior Production Executive (Wholesale) (Montreal)
- Head Shipper (Large Warehouse - Fashion)
- Designer / Production Coordinator (Mens & Boys Streetwear)
- Couturiers(res) / Sewing Machine Operators
- Fluently Bilingual Stock Order Entry Professional - Home Fashion (Lasalle)
- Fit Spec Technician (Ville St Laurent)
- U.S. Sales Manager - Ladieswear
- Fashion Order Entry/Merchandise Allocator