Customer Service Representative (Position Closed)
Our client seeks an outgoing bilingual person with excellent communications skills.
The ideal candidate will have a customer service related background and enjoy working in a fast paced dynamic ambiance.
You have excellent telephone personality, initiative, motivation and ability to multi-task, meeting time sensitive deadlines, and enjoy dealing with the public.
You are sales oriented, able to work under pressure and have great problem solving skills.
This position is long-term, full-time and only serious applicants should apply.
Client will train the right candidate and will be promoted to become full sales representative.
Excellent conditions and company benefits for the right candidate.
Please send your resume to email@example.com
More Montreal Fashion Jobs
- Customer Service Manager (E-Commerce) - Fashion
- US Sales and Marketing Fashion Representative - Licensing (Ville St Laurent)
- Technical Production Coordinator - Licensing (Ville St Laurent)
- Fashion Designer (Winter Sports Apparel)
- Graphic Artist - Licensing (Fashion) - Ville St Laurent
- E-Commerce Intern
- Sr. Import Production Coordinator (Position Closed)
- Senior Sweater Fit and Spec. Technician (Position Closed)
- Senior PAD Pattern Maker (Position Closed)
- Senior Graphic Designer/Artist (Position Closed)
- Female Fit Model- Size Medium
- Merchandiser / Design Director (Clothing and Clothing Accessories)
- Junior Production Executive (Wholesale) (Montreal)
- Head Shipper (Large Warehouse - Fashion)
- Designer / Production Coordinator (Mens & Boys Streetwear)
- Couturiers(res) / Sewing Machine Operators
- Fluently Bilingual Stock Order Entry Professional - Home Fashion (Lasalle)
- Fit Spec Technician (Ville St Laurent)
- U.S. Sales Manager - Ladieswear
- Fashion Order Entry/Merchandise Allocator