AR, AP, Collection and Credit Manager (To 60K) - Position Closed
An established and prominent fashion importer in Montreal is looking for a Manager with the following:
Must be detail-oriented, bilingual, organized, self-motivated and possess excellent communication and client service skills.
Knowledge and background in Account Receivable/Payable (Minimum of 5yrs), credit experience in a fast pace and computerized environment (Momentis experience is an asset, but not mandatory), working experience with majors and independent stores in US and Canada, etc.
Responsibilities associated with this opening are accounts payable, accounts receivable, bank reconciliation, deposit, etc.
Cash & payment postings in accounting system, managing and performing collections, generation of credit notes, follow-up and tracking outstanding issues.
You will also ensure that the daily processing of A/R such as, collection management, preparation and monitoring of all cash receipts, new customer approval, analysis and review of various accounting reports.
Your exceptional analytical skills, coupled with a strong attention to details, make you the ideal Manager for our client.
Parking, medical and potential for growth await the right person.
Please send your resume to email@example.com
More Montreal Fashion Jobs
- Customer Service Manager (E-Commerce) - Fashion
- US Sales and Marketing Fashion Representative - Licensing (Ville St Laurent)
- Technical Production Coordinator - Licensing (Ville St Laurent)
- Fashion Designer (Winter Sports Apparel)
- Graphic Artist - Licensing (Fashion) - Ville St Laurent
- E-Commerce Intern
- Sr. Import Production Coordinator (Position Closed)
- Senior Sweater Fit and Spec. Technician (Position Closed)
- Senior PAD Pattern Maker (Position Closed)
- Senior Graphic Designer/Artist (Position Closed)
- Female Fit Model- Size Medium
- Merchandiser / Design Director (Clothing and Clothing Accessories)
- Junior Production Executive (Wholesale) (Montreal)
- Head Shipper (Large Warehouse - Fashion)
- Designer / Production Coordinator (Mens & Boys Streetwear)
- Couturiers(res) / Sewing Machine Operators
- Fluently Bilingual Stock Order Entry Professional - Home Fashion (Lasalle)
- Fit Spec Technician (Ville St Laurent)
- U.S. Sales Manager - Ladieswear
- Fashion Order Entry/Merchandise Allocator