Assistant designer - ladies "fast fashion"
Job Title:Assistant designer - ladies "fast fashion"Salary:$35,000
City:Ville St Laurent
Are you a skilled Assistant "fast fashion" designer looking for a new challenge? Do you have experience working in the Fashion industry? If so, we have the opportunity you have been looking for.
1. Excellent working environment
2. Health care benefits
3. Opportunity for advancement, health care benefits
1. Create fashion boards tailored for specific customers using illustrator and photoshop.
2. Trend research, shop stores for upcoming fashions.
3. Work closely with different departments to ensure samples and production is flowing smoothly.
1. Minimum of 3-5 years experience as a "fast fashion" designer for a junior sportswear manufacturer.
2. Flair for fashion, keen eye for upcoming trends in the marketplace.
3. Strong communication skills, bilingual.
Contact: Jeff Goldstein - firstname.lastname@example.org
More Montreal Fashion Jobs
- Customer Service Manager (E-Commerce) - Fashion
- US Sales and Marketing Fashion Representative - Licensing (Ville St Laurent)
- Technical Production Coordinator - Licensing (Ville St Laurent)
- Fashion Designer (Winter Sports Apparel)
- Graphic Artist - Licensing (Fashion) - Ville St Laurent
- E-Commerce Intern
- Sr. Import Production Coordinator (Position Closed)
- Senior Sweater Fit and Spec. Technician (Position Closed)
- Senior PAD Pattern Maker (Position Closed)
- Senior Graphic Designer/Artist (Position Closed)
- Female Fit Model- Size Medium
- Merchandiser / Design Director (Clothing and Clothing Accessories)
- Junior Production Executive (Wholesale) (Montreal)
- Head Shipper (Large Warehouse - Fashion)
- Designer / Production Coordinator (Mens & Boys Streetwear)
- Couturiers(res) / Sewing Machine Operators
- Fluently Bilingual Stock Order Entry Professional - Home Fashion (Lasalle)
- Fit Spec Technician (Ville St Laurent)
- U.S. Sales Manager - Ladieswear
- Fashion Order Entry/Merchandise Allocator