Industry Sector: Fashion Industry
Salary: $65,000 according to experience
Position Type: Permanent
Are you a skilled Controller looking for a new challenge?
Do you have experience working in the Fashion industry?
If so, we have the opportunity you have been looking for.
The clients we work with are industry leaders and here are just a few features that this employer has to offer the right candidate.
1. Excellent work environment
2. Good benefits
3. Free parking
1. Government reporting GST/PST, Gov’t grant applications, L/C.
2. Close all month-end reports and deal with bank requirements.
3. Duty drawbacks, cross border & multi currency transactions.
4. Oversee year-end preparation & complete file to auditors.
1. 5 years of experience as a Controller
2. University degree or equivalent industry experience
3. Experience working with multiple office technology tools (i.e. Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
Contact: Jeff Goldstein - firstname.lastname@example.org
More Montreal Fashion Jobs
- Customer Service Manager (E-Commerce) - Fashion
- US Sales and Marketing Fashion Representative - Licensing (Ville St Laurent)
- Technical Production Coordinator - Licensing (Ville St Laurent)
- Fashion Designer (Winter Sports Apparel)
- Graphic Artist - Licensing (Fashion) - Ville St Laurent
- E-Commerce Intern
- Sr. Import Production Coordinator (Position Closed)
- Senior Sweater Fit and Spec. Technician (Position Closed)
- Senior PAD Pattern Maker (Position Closed)
- Senior Graphic Designer/Artist (Position Closed)
- Female Fit Model- Size Medium
- Merchandiser / Design Director (Clothing and Clothing Accessories)
- Junior Production Executive (Wholesale) (Montreal)
- Head Shipper (Large Warehouse - Fashion)
- Designer / Production Coordinator (Mens & Boys Streetwear)
- Couturiers(res) / Sewing Machine Operators
- Fluently Bilingual Stock Order Entry Professional - Home Fashion (Lasalle)
- Fit Spec Technician (Ville St Laurent)
- U.S. Sales Manager - Ladieswear
- Fashion Order Entry/Merchandise Allocator