Are you a skilled Import/Logistics Coordinator looking for a new challenge?
Do you have experience working in the Fashion industry?
If so, we have the opportunity you have been looking for.
The clients we work with are industry leaders and here are just a few features that this employer has to offer the right candidate.
Salary: $45,000 depending on experience
Position Type: Permanent
Industry Sector: Fashion
1. Excellent working conditions
2. Dynamic, fast paced environment
3. Opportunity for advancement
1. Work closely with overseas suppliers daily, verifying import purchases from a-z.
2. Follow-up on artwork, fit & specification, price tickets information and flow of goods.
3. Work closely with design, sales, pattern making for smooth flow of information.
4. Handle traffic & logistics to ensure that delivery dates are respected.
5. Maintain clear records of the status of each purchase for information to be available at a moments notice.
1. Minimum 5 years of experience as an import coordinator catering to mass market retail chains in Canada and the US.
2. Strong communication skills, both verbal and written. Strong computer skills, Word and Excel.
3. Ability to work under pressure of strict deadlines, ability to multi task and work autonomously.
Contact: Jeff Goldstein - firstname.lastname@example.org
More Montreal Fashion Jobs
- Customer Service Manager (E-Commerce) - Fashion
- US Sales and Marketing Fashion Representative - Licensing (Ville St Laurent)
- Technical Production Coordinator - Licensing (Ville St Laurent)
- Fashion Designer (Winter Sports Apparel)
- Graphic Artist - Licensing (Fashion) - Ville St Laurent
- E-Commerce Intern
- Sr. Import Production Coordinator (Position Closed)
- Senior Sweater Fit and Spec. Technician (Position Closed)
- Senior PAD Pattern Maker (Position Closed)
- Senior Graphic Designer/Artist (Position Closed)
- Female Fit Model- Size Medium
- Merchandiser / Design Director (Clothing and Clothing Accessories)
- Junior Production Executive (Wholesale) (Montreal)
- Head Shipper (Large Warehouse - Fashion)
- Designer / Production Coordinator (Mens & Boys Streetwear)
- Couturiers(res) / Sewing Machine Operators
- Fluently Bilingual Stock Order Entry Professional - Home Fashion (Lasalle)
- Fit Spec Technician (Ville St Laurent)
- U.S. Sales Manager - Ladieswear
- Fashion Order Entry/Merchandise Allocator