Receptionist (Up to 42K - Position Closed)
On behalf of our client in Montreal, we are looking for a full time Receptionist.
Responsibilities will include the greeting of clients, answering the telephone, faxing, scheduling, handling customers’ request, as well as all other aspects of reception and administrative duties.
The ideal candidate will be a self-starter with very strong organizational skills and have a minimum of 5 years experience.
You have a very professional approach to your work and are interested in continually upgrading your skills. You have a good command of English and French language and a good working knowledge of computer.
Client offers a competitive salary with full benefits.
Please send your resume to email@example.com
More Montreal Fashion Jobs
- Customer Service Manager (E-Commerce) - Fashion
- US Sales and Marketing Fashion Representative - Licensing (Ville St Laurent)
- Technical Production Coordinator - Licensing (Ville St Laurent)
- Fashion Designer (Winter Sports Apparel)
- Graphic Artist - Licensing (Fashion) - Ville St Laurent
- E-Commerce Intern
- Sr. Import Production Coordinator (Position Closed)
- Senior Sweater Fit and Spec. Technician (Position Closed)
- Senior PAD Pattern Maker (Position Closed)
- Senior Graphic Designer/Artist (Position Closed)
- Female Fit Model- Size Medium
- Merchandiser / Design Director (Clothing and Clothing Accessories)
- Junior Production Executive (Wholesale) (Montreal)
- Head Shipper (Large Warehouse - Fashion)
- Designer / Production Coordinator (Mens & Boys Streetwear)
- Couturiers(res) / Sewing Machine Operators
- Fluently Bilingual Stock Order Entry Professional - Home Fashion (Lasalle)
- Fit Spec Technician (Ville St Laurent)
- U.S. Sales Manager - Ladieswear
- Fashion Order Entry/Merchandise Allocator