Men's Designer - 12 month Contract - Montreal
Are you a skilled Menswear designer looking for a new challenge? Do you have experience working in the Fashion industry? If so, we have the opportunity you have been looking for.
The clients we work with are industry leaders and here are just a few features that this employer has to offer the right candidate.
Position Type: Permanent
***12 Month Contract***
1. Excellent work environment
2. Health care benefits
3. Opportunity for advancement
1. Design and merchandise line of men's clothing including jeans, t-shirts, and hoodies.
2. Managed production of new sample line for sales team to present to the Canadian and US market.
3. Sketch and create story boards/line sheets. Analyze and research fashion trends and creative inspiration (shop for samples in the US and Europe, search internet, etc.)
4. Select fabric for collection, present concepts to sales and buyers. Work closely with sales team to develop the best product range for specific customers.
5. Communicate with fit manager on a regular basis about different customer specs requirements, ensure approvals are obtained on time.
6. Communicate on a daily basis with makers overseas about specs, fabrics and details of the sample collection and production.
1. Minimum 5 years experience as a senior menswear designer catering to mass Canadian and US markets
2. Strong technical knowledge, able to do fashion boards, graphics, tech packs. Knowledge of patterns a bonus.
3. Strong communication skills, bilingual, able to travel for extended periods.
4. Can develop graphic sketches.
Contact: Jeff Goldstein - firstname.lastname@example.org
More Montreal Fashion Jobs
- Customer Service Manager (E-Commerce) - Fashion
- US Sales and Marketing Fashion Representative - Licensing (Ville St Laurent)
- Technical Production Coordinator - Licensing (Ville St Laurent)
- Fashion Designer (Winter Sports Apparel)
- Graphic Artist - Licensing (Fashion) - Ville St Laurent
- E-Commerce Intern
- Sr. Import Production Coordinator (Position Closed)
- Senior Sweater Fit and Spec. Technician (Position Closed)
- Senior PAD Pattern Maker (Position Closed)
- Senior Graphic Designer/Artist (Position Closed)
- Female Fit Model- Size Medium
- Merchandiser / Design Director (Clothing and Clothing Accessories)
- Junior Production Executive (Wholesale) (Montreal)
- Head Shipper (Large Warehouse - Fashion)
- Designer / Production Coordinator (Mens & Boys Streetwear)
- Couturiers(res) / Sewing Machine Operators
- Fluently Bilingual Stock Order Entry Professional - Home Fashion (Lasalle)
- Fit Spec Technician (Ville St Laurent)
- U.S. Sales Manager - Ladieswear
- Fashion Order Entry/Merchandise Allocator