Technical / Assistant Designer
Are you a skilled Technical / Assistant Designer looking for a new challenge? Do you have experience working in the Fashion industry? If so, we have the opportunity you have been looking for.
The clients we work with are industry leaders and here are just a few features that this employer has to offer the right candidate.
FASHION - Technical / Assistant Designer
Position Type: Permanent
Industry Sector: Fashion
1. Excellent working environment
2. Opportunity for advancement
3. Discount on fabulous clothing
1. Research for new styling and trends, fabric sourcing and presentation boards.
2. Make detailed technical sketches, prepare and complete technical packages to send to overseas makers for price quotations (trims, accessories, labelling, packaging, specs).
3. Follow-up with manufacturers, to receive lab dips, fabric quality, trims, Fit samples and Pre-Production samples, all with a controlled schedule to ensure delivery dates are respected.
4. Trouble shoot regarding fit/quality control/late delivery issues.
5. Verify production once it arrives in warehouse, prepare comments if there are any production issues to be discussed with manager.
1. Must have minimum of 2-3 years of experience as a fashion designer / technical designer for a menswear importer.
2. Must be strong on photoshop and illustrator, must know how to prepare spec sheets, technical packages, technical sketches. Knowledge of patternmaking and overseas production an asset.
3. Able to work independently as well as in a team, able to multi task and you must be flexible with your work schedule.
Contact: Jeff Goldstein - firstname.lastname@example.org
More Montreal Fashion Jobs
- Customer Service Manager (E-Commerce) - Fashion
- US Sales and Marketing Fashion Representative - Licensing (Ville St Laurent)
- Technical Production Coordinator - Licensing (Ville St Laurent)
- Fashion Designer (Winter Sports Apparel)
- Graphic Artist - Licensing (Fashion) - Ville St Laurent
- E-Commerce Intern
- Sr. Import Production Coordinator (Position Closed)
- Senior Sweater Fit and Spec. Technician (Position Closed)
- Senior PAD Pattern Maker (Position Closed)
- Senior Graphic Designer/Artist (Position Closed)
- Female Fit Model- Size Medium
- Merchandiser / Design Director (Clothing and Clothing Accessories)
- Junior Production Executive (Wholesale) (Montreal)
- Head Shipper (Large Warehouse - Fashion)
- Designer / Production Coordinator (Mens & Boys Streetwear)
- Couturiers(res) / Sewing Machine Operators
- Fluently Bilingual Stock Order Entry Professional - Home Fashion (Lasalle)
- Fit Spec Technician (Ville St Laurent)
- U.S. Sales Manager - Ladieswear
- Fashion Order Entry/Merchandise Allocator