LC (letters of credit) Coordinator - 1 year mat. leave replacement
Are you a skilled LC (Letters of Credit) Coordinator looking for a new challenge? Do you have experience working in the Fashion industry? If so, we have the opportunity you have been looking for.
Position Type: Temporary
City: Ville St. Laurent
The clients we work with are industry leaders and here are just a few features that this employer has to offer the right candidate.
- Excellent work environment
- Health care benefits
- Free parking
1. Manage the Letters of Credit and month end COS cutoffs.
2. Tracing and follow up on all shipments
3. Duty draw backs
4. Daily communications with custom broker
5. Review and follow-up regarding bank presentations to ensure payments are issued promptly and correctly.
1. MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint,
2. Strong communication skills in both French and English
3. Strong organizational skills, ability to multi task.
4. Minimum 2-3 years as an LC Coordinator/Traffic Coordinator
Contact: Jeff Goldstein - email@example.com
More Montreal Fashion Jobs
- Customer Service Manager (E-Commerce) - Fashion
- US Sales and Marketing Fashion Representative - Licensing (Ville St Laurent)
- Technical Production Coordinator - Licensing (Ville St Laurent)
- Fashion Designer (Winter Sports Apparel)
- Graphic Artist - Licensing (Fashion) - Ville St Laurent
- E-Commerce Intern
- Sr. Import Production Coordinator (Position Closed)
- Senior Sweater Fit and Spec. Technician (Position Closed)
- Senior PAD Pattern Maker (Position Closed)
- Senior Graphic Designer/Artist (Position Closed)
- Female Fit Model- Size Medium
- Merchandiser / Design Director (Clothing and Clothing Accessories)
- Junior Production Executive (Wholesale) (Montreal)
- Head Shipper (Large Warehouse - Fashion)
- Designer / Production Coordinator (Mens & Boys Streetwear)
- Couturiers(res) / Sewing Machine Operators
- Fluently Bilingual Stock Order Entry Professional - Home Fashion (Lasalle)
- Fit Spec Technician (Ville St Laurent)
- U.S. Sales Manager - Ladieswear
- Fashion Order Entry/Merchandise Allocator