Fit & Spec Technician
Are you a skilled Fit Spec Technician looking for a new challenge?
Do you have experience working in the Fashion industry?
If so, we have the opportunity you have been looking for.
The clients we work with are industry leaders in Industry and here are just a few
features that this employer has to offer the right candidate.
1. Excellent working conditions
2. Dynamic, fast paced environment
3. Opportunity for advancement
1. Perform fit sessions, document measurements & comment to send to overseas makers for pre- production and production sample approval.
2. Work closely with designers, production & patternmaking departments to ensure smooth flow of sample approvals
3. Maintain records of all fit comments for each style being produced
1. Minimum 3 year experience as a fit spec technician for an Apparel importer
2. Strong patternmaking skills, computer literate and experience communicating with overseas makers
3. Detail oriented, organized and able to work under strict deadlines
Sounds interesting? Apply today!!!
Our core value is: "Extraordinary commitment to helping people".
One of the ways we achieve this is by being honest in all our communications.
This is why we have created the 72 hour rule.
No matter how much we would love to, we can't reply to each inquiry.
So, if you don't hear from us within 72 hours please assume that you are not a match.
Contact: Proforce Personnel - email@example.com
More Montreal Fashion Jobs
- Customer Service Manager (E-Commerce) - Fashion
- US Sales and Marketing Fashion Representative - Licensing (Ville St Laurent)
- Technical Production Coordinator - Licensing (Ville St Laurent)
- Fashion Designer (Winter Sports Apparel)
- Graphic Artist - Licensing (Fashion) - Ville St Laurent
- E-Commerce Intern
- Sr. Import Production Coordinator (Position Closed)
- Senior Sweater Fit and Spec. Technician (Position Closed)
- Senior PAD Pattern Maker (Position Closed)
- Senior Graphic Designer/Artist (Position Closed)
- Female Fit Model- Size Medium
- Merchandiser / Design Director (Clothing and Clothing Accessories)
- Junior Production Executive (Wholesale) (Montreal)
- Head Shipper (Large Warehouse - Fashion)
- Designer / Production Coordinator (Mens & Boys Streetwear)
- Couturiers(res) / Sewing Machine Operators
- Fluently Bilingual Stock Order Entry Professional - Home Fashion (Lasalle)
- Fit Spec Technician (Ville St Laurent)
- U.S. Sales Manager - Ladieswear
- Fashion Order Entry/Merchandise Allocator