Are you a skilled Production Scheduler looking for a new challenge?
Do you have experience working in the Fashion industry?
If so, we have the opportunity you have been looking for.
Position Type: Permanent
Industry Sector: Fashion
Here are just a few features that this employer has to offer the right candidate.
1. Established company
2. Friendly environment
3. Opportunity for advancement
1. Schedule all the production, yarn purchasing, assistant to knitting plant manager.
2. Complete and issue plant production schedule
3. Enter usages on inventory report to ensure inventory meets requirements.
4. Record daily production weekly schedule and verify for accuracy.
5. Respond to production inquiries and changes as required.
6. Total and verify daily inventories and adjust as required.
7. Schedule to ensure plant efficiencies are maximized while operational downtime is minimized.
1. The ideal candidate will have at least 2 years production scheduling/planning experience in the fashion manufacturing industry
2. What is required is a proactive, entrepreneurial, energetic and can-do attitude and the ability to work well independently and as part of a team.
3. Research new raw material
4. Strong analytical skills;
5. Problem solving;
6. Expertise in textile technologies;
7. Fluent in French and English;
8. Computer literate and great coordinator, energetic, positive and cooperative
9. Self-starter with strong entrepreneurial spirit and work ethic
Contact: Jeff Goldstein - firstname.lastname@example.org
More Montreal Fashion Jobs
- Customer Service Manager (E-Commerce) - Fashion
- US Sales and Marketing Fashion Representative - Licensing (Ville St Laurent)
- Technical Production Coordinator - Licensing (Ville St Laurent)
- Fashion Designer (Winter Sports Apparel)
- Graphic Artist - Licensing (Fashion) - Ville St Laurent
- E-Commerce Intern
- Sr. Import Production Coordinator (Position Closed)
- Senior Sweater Fit and Spec. Technician (Position Closed)
- Senior PAD Pattern Maker (Position Closed)
- Senior Graphic Designer/Artist (Position Closed)
- Female Fit Model- Size Medium
- Merchandiser / Design Director (Clothing and Clothing Accessories)
- Junior Production Executive (Wholesale) (Montreal)
- Head Shipper (Large Warehouse - Fashion)
- Designer / Production Coordinator (Mens & Boys Streetwear)
- Couturiers(res) / Sewing Machine Operators
- Fluently Bilingual Stock Order Entry Professional - Home Fashion (Lasalle)
- Fit Spec Technician (Ville St Laurent)
- U.S. Sales Manager - Ladieswear
- Fashion Order Entry/Merchandise Allocator