FASHION - Graphic Designer - Packaging
Are you a skilled Graphic designer specializing in Packaging looking for a new challenge? Do you have experience working in the Fashion industry? If so, we have the opportunity you have been looking for.
Position Type: Permanent
Industry Sector: Fashion
The clients we work with are industry leaders and here are just a few features that this employer has to offer the right candidate.
1. Excellent work environment
2. Opportunity for advancement
3. Health care benefits, free parking
1. Design graphic artwork (2D and 3D) for home products (bed, bath and kitchen accessories) for both Canadian and US retailers, work on private label programs.
2. Photo layout for catalogues using Photoshop and illustrator, retouch photos.
3. Modify existing packaging, prepare mock-ups for approvals.
4. Prepare packing and folding instructions.
5. Logo creation, take photos of items for use in catalogues and for data banks.
1. Minimum 3 years experience as a graphic designer for packaging
2, Must be creative, meticulous and have a strong attention to detail. You must be able to work independently as well as in a team and you must be able to work on several projects at the same time.
3. You must be fluently bilingual and be able to translate both French to English as well as English to French (Spanish an asset).
4. You must be strong on Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign, experience in home fashions will be an asset.
Contact: Jeff Goldstein - email@example.com
More Montreal Fashion Jobs
- Customer Service Manager (E-Commerce) - Fashion
- US Sales and Marketing Fashion Representative - Licensing (Ville St Laurent)
- Technical Production Coordinator - Licensing (Ville St Laurent)
- Fashion Designer (Winter Sports Apparel)
- Graphic Artist - Licensing (Fashion) - Ville St Laurent
- E-Commerce Intern
- Sr. Import Production Coordinator (Position Closed)
- Senior Sweater Fit and Spec. Technician (Position Closed)
- Senior PAD Pattern Maker (Position Closed)
- Senior Graphic Designer/Artist (Position Closed)
- Female Fit Model- Size Medium
- Merchandiser / Design Director (Clothing and Clothing Accessories)
- Junior Production Executive (Wholesale) (Montreal)
- Head Shipper (Large Warehouse - Fashion)
- Designer / Production Coordinator (Mens & Boys Streetwear)
- Couturiers(res) / Sewing Machine Operators
- Fluently Bilingual Stock Order Entry Professional - Home Fashion (Lasalle)
- Fit Spec Technician (Ville St Laurent)
- U.S. Sales Manager - Ladieswear
- Fashion Order Entry/Merchandise Allocator