Director of Planning (Fashion Leader)
Are you a skilled Director of Planning (Fashion Leader) looking for a new challenge? Do you have experience working in the Fashion industry? If so, we have the opportunity you have been looking for.
Position Type: Permanent
Industry Sector: Fashion
The clients we work with are industry leaders and here are just a few features that this employer has to offer the right candidate.
1. Competitive Salary & Great Benefits
2. A leader in its category
3. Great working environment
1. Establish pre-season sales and margin plans, together with the inventory levels required to support them
2. analyzes actual sales to plan to monitor progress and develop promotional sales.
3. Create and manage seasonal OTB
4. Plan and Track buying budgets
5. Create and maintain weekly sales reports
6. Communicate effectively with other departments to assure a good flow of products in warehouse and stores
7. Partner with the Allocation team to balance inventory and assortment across the stores
8. Maintain effective communication with internal business partners - buyers, distributers, as well as executive management
1. 3-5 years of Retail Merchandise Planning experience in a women & Men specialty apparel company required.
2. Bachelors Degree or equivalent business experience.
3. Demonstrated strong analytical and problem solving skills
4. Thorough understanding of retail math.
5. Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
5. Proficiency in Excel.
6. Experience in Distribution and Allocation
7. Highly Analytical
9. GSI Retail 1 knowledge
10. Bilingual (French/English) written and spoken
Contact: Jeff Goldstein - email@example.com
More Montreal Fashion Jobs
- Customer Service Manager (E-Commerce) - Fashion
- US Sales and Marketing Fashion Representative - Licensing (Ville St Laurent)
- Technical Production Coordinator - Licensing (Ville St Laurent)
- Fashion Designer (Winter Sports Apparel)
- Graphic Artist - Licensing (Fashion) - Ville St Laurent
- E-Commerce Intern
- Sr. Import Production Coordinator (Position Closed)
- Senior Sweater Fit and Spec. Technician (Position Closed)
- Senior PAD Pattern Maker (Position Closed)
- Senior Graphic Designer/Artist (Position Closed)
- Female Fit Model- Size Medium
- Merchandiser / Design Director (Clothing and Clothing Accessories)
- Junior Production Executive (Wholesale) (Montreal)
- Head Shipper (Large Warehouse - Fashion)
- Designer / Production Coordinator (Mens & Boys Streetwear)
- Couturiers(res) / Sewing Machine Operators
- Fluently Bilingual Stock Order Entry Professional - Home Fashion (Lasalle)
- Fit Spec Technician (Ville St Laurent)
- U.S. Sales Manager - Ladieswear
- Fashion Order Entry/Merchandise Allocator