Senior Womens Woven Shirt Designer
1. Excellent working environment
2. Opportunity for advancement
3. Health care benefits, free parking
1. Market research for upcoming trends in women's woven tops (internet and shopping trips to the US and Europe).
2. Work closely with sales force to create fashion boards catering to the specific needs of each retailer, participate in certain sales presentations as required.
3. Ensure that samples are being made as requested and on time for sales team to show to customers, coordinate with import department to track samples for approval.
1. MUST have 5-8 years of experience as a senior designer for women's woven tops.
2. Keen eye for fashion trends, ability to adapt styling to accommodate to the needs of specific retail customers.
3. Able to travel to assist in sales visits, participate in trade shows, shop for trends. Must have flexible work schedule and be able to work overtime when needed.
I AM LOOKING FOR A SUPERSTAR WITH A PROVEN TRACK RECORD OF DESIGNING FANTASTIC WOMEN'S WOVEN TOPS FOR BOTH CANADIAN AND US MARKETS.
- Compensation : $45,000-$50,000
More Montreal Fashion Jobs
- Customer Service Manager (E-Commerce) - Fashion
- US Sales and Marketing Fashion Representative - Licensing (Ville St Laurent)
- Technical Production Coordinator - Licensing (Ville St Laurent)
- Fashion Designer (Winter Sports Apparel)
- Graphic Artist - Licensing (Fashion) - Ville St Laurent
- E-Commerce Intern
- Sr. Import Production Coordinator (Position Closed)
- Senior Sweater Fit and Spec. Technician (Position Closed)
- Senior PAD Pattern Maker (Position Closed)
- Senior Graphic Designer/Artist (Position Closed)
- Female Fit Model- Size Medium
- Merchandiser / Design Director (Clothing and Clothing Accessories)
- Junior Production Executive (Wholesale) (Montreal)
- Head Shipper (Large Warehouse - Fashion)
- Designer / Production Coordinator (Mens & Boys Streetwear)
- Couturiers(res) / Sewing Machine Operators
- Fluently Bilingual Stock Order Entry Professional - Home Fashion (Lasalle)
- Fit Spec Technician (Ville St Laurent)
- U.S. Sales Manager - Ladieswear
- Fashion Order Entry/Merchandise Allocator