Footwear Sales Manager (Laval)
1. Excellent working environment
2. Opportunity for advancement
3. Free Parking
1. Maintain already existing accounts, open up new ones by making cold calls, with the ultimate goal of increasing sales volume.
2. Arrange sales appointments to show new items, follow up with information packages.
3. Negotiate prices and deliveries, follow up & manage until goods are shipped into the customers warehouse
1. Must have strong experience selling to and have established contacts with footwear buyers, both mass market retail chains, specialty stores and independent outlets.
2. Must have minimum 3-5 years experience as a Footwear Sales Manager catering to Big Box & Mass Market Retail Chains across Canada & US.
3. Must be bilingual, organized, flexible and able to multitask.
More Montreal Fashion Jobs
- Customer Service Manager (E-Commerce) - Fashion
- US Sales and Marketing Fashion Representative - Licensing (Ville St Laurent)
- Technical Production Coordinator - Licensing (Ville St Laurent)
- Fashion Designer (Winter Sports Apparel)
- Graphic Artist - Licensing (Fashion) - Ville St Laurent
- E-Commerce Intern
- Sr. Import Production Coordinator (Position Closed)
- Senior Sweater Fit and Spec. Technician (Position Closed)
- Senior PAD Pattern Maker (Position Closed)
- Senior Graphic Designer/Artist (Position Closed)
- Female Fit Model- Size Medium
- Merchandiser / Design Director (Clothing and Clothing Accessories)
- Junior Production Executive (Wholesale) (Montreal)
- Head Shipper (Large Warehouse - Fashion)
- Designer / Production Coordinator (Mens & Boys Streetwear)
- Couturiers(res) / Sewing Machine Operators
- Fluently Bilingual Stock Order Entry Professional - Home Fashion (Lasalle)
- Fit Spec Technician (Ville St Laurent)
- U.S. Sales Manager - Ladieswear
- Fashion Order Entry/Merchandise Allocator