Graphic designer - Menswear (Chabanel)
1. Excellent working environment
2. Discount on fantastic clothing
3. Opportunity for advancement
1. Research new trends in graphic designs for menswear, work closely with sales force to determine seasonal collections.
2. Prepare fashion boards showing graphics on t-shirts, hoodies and woven shirts.
3. Daily communication and follow up with suppliers to ensure artwork is approved and production is on time.
1. Minimum 3 years experience working as a men's urban street wear graphic designer.
2. Strong computer skills, knowledge of print process, strong communication skills in both English and French.
3. Able to work under pressure and multitask.
Lieu : Chabanel
Compensation : $42,000-$45,000
More Montreal Fashion Jobs
- Customer Service Manager (E-Commerce) - Fashion
- US Sales and Marketing Fashion Representative - Licensing (Ville St Laurent)
- Technical Production Coordinator - Licensing (Ville St Laurent)
- Fashion Designer (Winter Sports Apparel)
- Graphic Artist - Licensing (Fashion) - Ville St Laurent
- E-Commerce Intern
- Sr. Import Production Coordinator (Position Closed)
- Senior Sweater Fit and Spec. Technician (Position Closed)
- Senior PAD Pattern Maker (Position Closed)
- Senior Graphic Designer/Artist (Position Closed)
- Female Fit Model- Size Medium
- Merchandiser / Design Director (Clothing and Clothing Accessories)
- Junior Production Executive (Wholesale) (Montreal)
- Head Shipper (Large Warehouse - Fashion)
- Designer / Production Coordinator (Mens & Boys Streetwear)
- Couturiers(res) / Sewing Machine Operators
- Fluently Bilingual Stock Order Entry Professional - Home Fashion (Lasalle)
- Fit Spec Technician (Ville St Laurent)
- U.S. Sales Manager - Ladieswear
- Fashion Order Entry/Merchandise Allocator