Intern Position: Fashion Marketing/Social Media Assistant
Fashion is a way of life. ”From the Runway to your Doorway,” The Fashion Society is the source of brand name clothing, accessories, shoes, jewelry and anything fashion in North America. We aim to find those hidden gems of fashion, exclusive designs and trendiest products and offer them to our customers.
This is a great opportunity to experience hands on what a Marketing Assistant would do. We are looking for a marketing intern to work out of our office located in Montreal. Reporting to the Director of Operations, this intern will assist with market research, online marketing including but not limited to social media, communications, and executing the marketing plan.
The intern’s duties are including but not limited to the following:
- Assist in market research to identify sales opportunities
- Assist with the execution of the marketing plan
- Assist in making business decisions with the given information
- Assist in planning and allocation of merchandise if required
- Assist in the coordination between The Fashion Society and the customer
- Creation of marketing content including but not limited to our social media platforms
- Attending Industry events (Fashion Weeks, Trade shows, etc)
- Fashion Savvy
- Knowledge of the latest trends and how to apply them.
- Strong verbal and written communication.
- Be sociable, charismatic, friendly and a team player
- Strong organizational skills, and attention to detail
- Capable of working in a fast paced environment
- Ability to meet deadlines and voice initiatives
- Creative and resourceful
- Written and spoken English and French
- Proficient in MS Office, Social Media Platforms
- Graphics or illustration capabilities an asset.
This is a full time internship with a minimum duration of 3 months.
To apply, send us your resume, to email@example.com with a skype handle for interview. Only candidates of interest will be contacted. Thank you for your understanding and GOOD LUCK!!!
More Montreal Fashion Jobs
- Customer Service Manager (E-Commerce) - Fashion
- US Sales and Marketing Fashion Representative - Licensing (Ville St Laurent)
- Technical Production Coordinator - Licensing (Ville St Laurent)
- Fashion Designer (Winter Sports Apparel)
- Graphic Artist - Licensing (Fashion) - Ville St Laurent
- E-Commerce Intern
- Sr. Import Production Coordinator (Position Closed)
- Senior Sweater Fit and Spec. Technician (Position Closed)
- Senior PAD Pattern Maker (Position Closed)
- Senior Graphic Designer/Artist (Position Closed)
- Female Fit Model- Size Medium
- Merchandiser / Design Director (Clothing and Clothing Accessories)
- Junior Production Executive (Wholesale) (Montreal)
- Head Shipper (Large Warehouse - Fashion)
- Designer / Production Coordinator (Mens & Boys Streetwear)
- Couturiers(res) / Sewing Machine Operators
- Fluently Bilingual Stock Order Entry Professional - Home Fashion (Lasalle)
- Fit Spec Technician (Ville St Laurent)
- U.S. Sales Manager - Ladieswear
- Fashion Order Entry/Merchandise Allocator