Chargeback Analyst - Fashion Industry (Ville St Laurent)
The clients we work with are industry leaders and here are just a few features that this employer has to offer the right candidate.
1. Excellent working environment
2. Health care benefits
3. Free parking
1. Research credits taken by big box Canadian and US retailers (Walmart, Sears, JC Penny, Kohl's, Aubainerie, Marks Work Warehouse and more).
2. Daily, weekly and monthly reporting.
3. Daily sales, DLR bank reporting.
4. Investigate Chargebacks and report to findings to A/R Manager.
1. Minimum 3-4 years experience working for a clothing importer that sells to big box Canadian and US retail chains, in the accounting department.
2. Full cycle accounting experience a must
3. Experience with collections, credit notes, charge backs a must.
- Location: Ville St Laurent
- Compensation: $35,000-$38,000
More Montreal Fashion Jobs
- Customer Service Manager (E-Commerce) - Fashion
- US Sales and Marketing Fashion Representative - Licensing (Ville St Laurent)
- Technical Production Coordinator - Licensing (Ville St Laurent)
- Fashion Designer (Winter Sports Apparel)
- Graphic Artist - Licensing (Fashion) - Ville St Laurent
- E-Commerce Intern
- Sr. Import Production Coordinator (Position Closed)
- Senior Sweater Fit and Spec. Technician (Position Closed)
- Senior PAD Pattern Maker (Position Closed)
- Senior Graphic Designer/Artist (Position Closed)
- Female Fit Model- Size Medium
- Merchandiser / Design Director (Clothing and Clothing Accessories)
- Junior Production Executive (Wholesale) (Montreal)
- Head Shipper (Large Warehouse - Fashion)
- Designer / Production Coordinator (Mens & Boys Streetwear)
- Couturiers(res) / Sewing Machine Operators
- Fluently Bilingual Stock Order Entry Professional - Home Fashion (Lasalle)
- Fit Spec Technician (Ville St Laurent)
- U.S. Sales Manager - Ladieswear
- Fashion Order Entry/Merchandise Allocator