Customer Service Coordinator (Position Closed)
Our Client is a prominent clothing company, serving the Canadian and the American Market, looking for a candidate for the above opportunity.
To qualify, you must have:
- Previous experience in similar environment
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Ability to perform well in such environment
- Computer literacy
You will be responsible for handling inbound customer inquiries, offering solutions to customer problems and encouraging customer retention.
You are detail oriented, have excellent telephone personality and enjoy dealing with customers.
You are organized, able to work under pressure and have great problem solving skills.
Client offers a competitive wage plus excellent benefits package, professional and computerized environment.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
More Montreal Fashion Jobs
- Customer Service Manager (E-Commerce) - Fashion
- US Sales and Marketing Fashion Representative - Licensing (Ville St Laurent)
- Technical Production Coordinator - Licensing (Ville St Laurent)
- Fashion Designer (Winter Sports Apparel)
- Graphic Artist - Licensing (Fashion) - Ville St Laurent
- E-Commerce Intern
- Sr. Import Production Coordinator (Position Closed)
- Senior Sweater Fit and Spec. Technician (Position Closed)
- Senior PAD Pattern Maker (Position Closed)
- Senior Graphic Designer/Artist (Position Closed)
- Female Fit Model- Size Medium
- Merchandiser / Design Director (Clothing and Clothing Accessories)
- Junior Production Executive (Wholesale) (Montreal)
- Head Shipper (Large Warehouse - Fashion)
- Designer / Production Coordinator (Mens & Boys Streetwear)
- Couturiers(res) / Sewing Machine Operators
- Fluently Bilingual Stock Order Entry Professional - Home Fashion (Lasalle)
- Fit Spec Technician (Ville St Laurent)
- U.S. Sales Manager - Ladieswear
- Fashion Order Entry/Merchandise Allocator