EDI/ASN and Customer Service Coordinator (Montreal)
1. Excellent working environment
2. Health care benefits and free parking
3. Opportunity for advancement
1. Process EDI invoicing and ASN's for major customers in Canada and the US.
2. Manage major customers orders and replenishments through web portals. Communicate daily with sales force regarding order status and any issues that arise.
3. Upload UPC's in GXS Catalogue and perform other customer service related tasks.
4. Assist with shipping and logistics during busy periods.
1. 2 to 5 years of experience with EDI and managing major customers orders (Walmart, JC Penny, Sears, Kohl's, Forever 21, etc.)
2. Strong Knowledge of Major Customers Web portals.
3. Ability to communicate with buyers and answer questions.
4. Autonomous, analytical, organized with the ability to multi task are key personality traits required for this position.
5. English and French spoken, computer literate.
6. Visual 2000 and/or Retail Link working experience an asset
- Lieu : Montreal
- Compensation : $37,000
Contact: Jeff Goldstein - email@example.com
More Montreal Fashion Jobs
- Customer Service Manager (E-Commerce) - Fashion
- US Sales and Marketing Fashion Representative - Licensing (Ville St Laurent)
- Technical Production Coordinator - Licensing (Ville St Laurent)
- Fashion Designer (Winter Sports Apparel)
- Graphic Artist - Licensing (Fashion) - Ville St Laurent
- E-Commerce Intern
- Sr. Import Production Coordinator (Position Closed)
- Senior Sweater Fit and Spec. Technician (Position Closed)
- Senior PAD Pattern Maker (Position Closed)
- Senior Graphic Designer/Artist (Position Closed)
- Female Fit Model- Size Medium
- Merchandiser / Design Director (Clothing and Clothing Accessories)
- Junior Production Executive (Wholesale) (Montreal)
- Head Shipper (Large Warehouse - Fashion)
- Designer / Production Coordinator (Mens & Boys Streetwear)
- Couturiers(res) / Sewing Machine Operators
- Fluently Bilingual Stock Order Entry Professional - Home Fashion (Lasalle)
- Fit Spec Technician (Ville St Laurent)
- U.S. Sales Manager - Ladieswear
- Fashion Order Entry/Merchandise Allocator