Ladies Fashion Designer
1. Excellent working environment
2. Free parking
3. Opportunity for advancement
1. Market Research for product and design inspiration, including season mood boards and presentations of trends.
2. Create ladies wear collection that is adapted for specific customer needs and budgets.
3. Responsible for directing the creation of artworks for all styles, Trims, Labels and Hang tags in collaboration with the Graphic Designers.
4. Work with product development to ensure consistency and sample accuracy to original through the various sample stages.
5. Work closely with Buyers to modify samples according to customer needs and budgets.
6. Communicate with overseas makers to ensure proper flow of sampling to ensure production is met within a timely fashion.
7. Line Developer
1. Minimum of 5-10 years experience working as a Merchandiser/Sales Manager
2. Must have strong communication skills in both French and English.
3. Must be able to manage a team of Designers and Graphic Artists, must be able to travel.
Contact: Jeff Goldstein - firstname.lastname@example.org
More Montreal Fashion Jobs
- Customer Service Manager (E-Commerce) - Fashion
- US Sales and Marketing Fashion Representative - Licensing (Ville St Laurent)
- Technical Production Coordinator - Licensing (Ville St Laurent)
- Fashion Designer (Winter Sports Apparel)
- Graphic Artist - Licensing (Fashion) - Ville St Laurent
- E-Commerce Intern
- Sr. Import Production Coordinator (Position Closed)
- Senior Sweater Fit and Spec. Technician (Position Closed)
- Senior PAD Pattern Maker (Position Closed)
- Senior Graphic Designer/Artist (Position Closed)
- Female Fit Model- Size Medium
- Merchandiser / Design Director (Clothing and Clothing Accessories)
- Junior Production Executive (Wholesale) (Montreal)
- Head Shipper (Large Warehouse - Fashion)
- Designer / Production Coordinator (Mens & Boys Streetwear)
- Couturiers(res) / Sewing Machine Operators
- Fluently Bilingual Stock Order Entry Professional - Home Fashion (Lasalle)
- Fit Spec Technician (Ville St Laurent)
- U.S. Sales Manager - Ladieswear
- Fashion Order Entry/Merchandise Allocator