Senior Graphic Designer/ Artist (Position closed)
Our Client is looking for an experienced, enthusiastic and highly motivated Graphic Designer, to perform the following:
- Preparing Style Boards each season
- Preparing Line Sheets for Canada & USA
- Special projects for various current and potential customers
- General Design work
Experience in Men’s sleepwear garments would be a definite asset.
You are very organized and has a good understanding of fabrication
Minimum 5 years experience required, Corel Draw or Illustrate proficiency.
Our client provides an exciting environment that is fast-paced, creative and where sharp ideas are encouraged.
Competitive salary with full medical plan and parking are available for the right Graphic Designer.
Please send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
More Montreal Fashion Jobs
- Customer Service Manager (E-Commerce) - Fashion
- US Sales and Marketing Fashion Representative - Licensing (Ville St Laurent)
- Technical Production Coordinator - Licensing (Ville St Laurent)
- Fashion Designer (Winter Sports Apparel)
- Graphic Artist - Licensing (Fashion) - Ville St Laurent
- E-Commerce Intern
- Sr. Import Production Coordinator (Position Closed)
- Senior Sweater Fit and Spec. Technician (Position Closed)
- Senior PAD Pattern Maker (Position Closed)
- Senior Graphic Designer/Artist (Position Closed)
- Female Fit Model- Size Medium
- Merchandiser / Design Director (Clothing and Clothing Accessories)
- Junior Production Executive (Wholesale) (Montreal)
- Head Shipper (Large Warehouse - Fashion)
- Designer / Production Coordinator (Mens & Boys Streetwear)
- Couturiers(res) / Sewing Machine Operators
- Fluently Bilingual Stock Order Entry Professional - Home Fashion (Lasalle)
- Fit Spec Technician (Ville St Laurent)
- U.S. Sales Manager - Ladieswear
- Fashion Order Entry/Merchandise Allocator