Technical Production Coordinator (Women's Undergarment)
1. Excellent working environment
2. Opportunity for advancement
3. Health care benefits
1. Follow up on purchase orders from A-Z, daily communication with overseas makers.
2. Work closely with sales, patternmaking and design departments to ensure proper flow of sampling to approval.
3. Participate in fit sessions, quality control, fabric and trim approval.This position requires the person to have experience working with bras.
4. Trouble shoot, alert manager regarding delivery issues, request extensions when needed.
1. Minimum 3 years experience working as an import coordinator for an importer that sells bras to major retail chains (Walmart, Sears, Kmart, JC Penny, Kohl's) within Canada and the US.
2. Strong communication skills, attention to detail, organized and able to work under strict deadlines.
3. Flexible to work overtime when needed.
- Compensation: $40,000
Contact: Jeff Goldstein - email@example.com
More Montreal Fashion Jobs
- Customer Service Manager (E-Commerce) - Fashion
- US Sales and Marketing Fashion Representative - Licensing (Ville St Laurent)
- Technical Production Coordinator - Licensing (Ville St Laurent)
- Fashion Designer (Winter Sports Apparel)
- Graphic Artist - Licensing (Fashion) - Ville St Laurent
- E-Commerce Intern
- Sr. Import Production Coordinator (Position Closed)
- Senior Sweater Fit and Spec. Technician (Position Closed)
- Senior PAD Pattern Maker (Position Closed)
- Senior Graphic Designer/Artist (Position Closed)
- Female Fit Model- Size Medium
- Merchandiser / Design Director (Clothing and Clothing Accessories)
- Junior Production Executive (Wholesale) (Montreal)
- Head Shipper (Large Warehouse - Fashion)
- Designer / Production Coordinator (Mens & Boys Streetwear)
- Couturiers(res) / Sewing Machine Operators
- Fluently Bilingual Stock Order Entry Professional - Home Fashion (Lasalle)
- Fit Spec Technician (Ville St Laurent)
- U.S. Sales Manager - Ladieswear
- Fashion Order Entry/Merchandise Allocator