Menswear Sales Manager
1. Distributor of mid to high end branded Men's apparel
2. Great culture and working environment
3. Competitive salary and great benefits
1. Plan and execute strategy in order to increase or penetrate market share.
2. Assemble and develop sales team, put together a strategy to create growth opportunities in different territories with new and existing business.
3. Report on all sales initiatives and market analysis to increase competitive awareness
4. Develop key account relationships and provide superior leadership and customer service to retailers.
5. Manage and report on seasonal promotions.
1. Minimum 5 years of experience managing a multi-line branded menswear division catering to the Canadian market.
2. Proven ability to develop sales plans, forecasts and budgets for Depts and handle divisional P&L.
3. Experience with managing a sales team and proven record of personnel development experience.
4. Initiative, self motivated and passion for fashion would be key personality traits.
Contact: Jeff Goldstein - firstname.lastname@example.org
More Montreal Fashion Jobs
- Customer Service Manager (E-Commerce) - Fashion
- US Sales and Marketing Fashion Representative - Licensing (Ville St Laurent)
- Technical Production Coordinator - Licensing (Ville St Laurent)
- Fashion Designer (Winter Sports Apparel)
- Graphic Artist - Licensing (Fashion) - Ville St Laurent
- E-Commerce Intern
- Sr. Import Production Coordinator (Position Closed)
- Senior Sweater Fit and Spec. Technician (Position Closed)
- Senior PAD Pattern Maker (Position Closed)
- Senior Graphic Designer/Artist (Position Closed)
- Female Fit Model- Size Medium
- Merchandiser / Design Director (Clothing and Clothing Accessories)
- Junior Production Executive (Wholesale) (Montreal)
- Head Shipper (Large Warehouse - Fashion)
- Designer / Production Coordinator (Mens & Boys Streetwear)
- Couturiers(res) / Sewing Machine Operators
- Fluently Bilingual Stock Order Entry Professional - Home Fashion (Lasalle)
- Fit Spec Technician (Ville St Laurent)
- U.S. Sales Manager - Ladieswear
- Fashion Order Entry/Merchandise Allocator