Controller / VP Finance (Fashion Accessories) (East End Montreal)
1. Free Parking
2. Vibrant culture, pleasant working environment
3. Advancement opportunity
1.To lead, plan, organize, and manage all financial and fiscal management aspects of the company's operations. The Controller will provide leadership and coordination in the administrative, business planning, accounting, finance and budgeting work of the Company.
2. You will also be responsible for all inventory costing and reviewing variance with appropriate dept.
3. Budget preparation, Cash flow, expense reviews, financial reporting.
4. General ledger, Journal entries and Month end closing
5. Report directly with the president.
6. Recruit, train, develop and evaluate all financial, accounting and administrative staff. Work with the President on various Human Resource projects as needed.
1. Accounting designation a must
2. Minimum of 5 years of experience as a Controller
3. Experience in finance, accounting, contracts, budgeting and cost control principles including Generally Accepted Accounting Principles and financial reporting systems.
4. Ability to analyze and interpret financial data and prepare financial reports and projections.
5. Knowledge of Canadian and US retail markets.
6. Strong computer skills, proficiency using accounting software and excellent communication skills
7. Desire to take on more responsibilities as this company is growing rapidly
8. Outstanding analytical, organizational and time management skills
- Location: East End Montreal
- Compensation: $80,000
Contact: Jeff Goldstein - email@example.com
More Montreal Fashion Jobs
- Customer Service Manager (E-Commerce) - Fashion
- US Sales and Marketing Fashion Representative - Licensing (Ville St Laurent)
- Technical Production Coordinator - Licensing (Ville St Laurent)
- Fashion Designer (Winter Sports Apparel)
- Graphic Artist - Licensing (Fashion) - Ville St Laurent
- E-Commerce Intern
- Sr. Import Production Coordinator (Position Closed)
- Senior Sweater Fit and Spec. Technician (Position Closed)
- Senior PAD Pattern Maker (Position Closed)
- Senior Graphic Designer/Artist (Position Closed)
- Female Fit Model- Size Medium
- Merchandiser / Design Director (Clothing and Clothing Accessories)
- Junior Production Executive (Wholesale) (Montreal)
- Head Shipper (Large Warehouse - Fashion)
- Designer / Production Coordinator (Mens & Boys Streetwear)
- Couturiers(res) / Sewing Machine Operators
- Fluently Bilingual Stock Order Entry Professional - Home Fashion (Lasalle)
- Fit Spec Technician (Ville St Laurent)
- U.S. Sales Manager - Ladieswear
- Fashion Order Entry/Merchandise Allocator