Lead Graphic Artist - Boys and Menswear (Ville St Laurent)
The clients we work with are industry leaders and here are just a few features that this employer has to offer the right candidate.
1. Excellent working environment
2. Opportunity for advancement
3. Health care benefits, free parking
1. Lead a team of men's and boys graphic artists, delegate and monitor daily workload in accordance to strict timelines to meet production deadlines.
2. Work closely with sales, design and merchandising team to develop specific graphic programs for targeted customer base. Follow up on a daily basis to ensure proper flow of product development, sample approvals and production.
3. Communicate with overseas makers for sample and production approvals, trouble shoot.
4. Participate in select sales presentations, follow up as requested by sales manager.
1. Minimum of 5-7 years experience as a boys and mens graphic designer catering to mid to low end mass market Canadian and US retail chains (Walmart, Sears, Aubainerie, Giant Tiger, Kohl's, Forever 21, Rue 21, Target, JC Penny).
2. Experience managing a team of up to 5 graphic artists.
3. Solid attention to detail, strong managerial skills, team player, problem solver.
4. Photoshop/Illustrator, strong computer skills.
5. Experience working closely with overseas makers, attention to detail. Able to work extended hours if necessary.
6. Able to travel.
Lieu : Ville St Laurent
Compensation : $50,000 (Flexible)
Contact: Jeff Goldstein - firstname.lastname@example.org
More Montreal Fashion Jobs
- Customer Service Manager (E-Commerce) - Fashion
- US Sales and Marketing Fashion Representative - Licensing (Ville St Laurent)
- Technical Production Coordinator - Licensing (Ville St Laurent)
- Fashion Designer (Winter Sports Apparel)
- Graphic Artist - Licensing (Fashion) - Ville St Laurent
- E-Commerce Intern
- Sr. Import Production Coordinator (Position Closed)
- Senior Sweater Fit and Spec. Technician (Position Closed)
- Senior PAD Pattern Maker (Position Closed)
- Senior Graphic Designer/Artist (Position Closed)
- Female Fit Model- Size Medium
- Merchandiser / Design Director (Clothing and Clothing Accessories)
- Junior Production Executive (Wholesale) (Montreal)
- Head Shipper (Large Warehouse - Fashion)
- Designer / Production Coordinator (Mens & Boys Streetwear)
- Couturiers(res) / Sewing Machine Operators
- Fluently Bilingual Stock Order Entry Professional - Home Fashion (Lasalle)
- Fit Spec Technician (Ville St Laurent)
- U.S. Sales Manager - Ladieswear
- Fashion Order Entry/Merchandise Allocator