It is a known fact that people who eat breakfast eat less throughout the day. However I do occasionally hear someone say; “when I eat breakfast I actually feel hungrier!” This is true if what you are eating for the first thing, is unbalanced. You must combine protein, complex carbohydrates and fibre. This combination will make you feel full longer, compared to a simple carbohydrate breakfast with no protein, such as a white bagel with jam. So, try substituting the white bagel (simple carb) to a complex carbohydrate such as a whole-wheat bagel with a teaspoon of almond butter. The two options mentioned above may have the same caloric intake however the latter will delay hunger longer, by slowing down your digestion.
It is normal to feel hungry between breakfast and lunch, so be aware of this and plan to bring along a healthy snack to eat in between your meals. As you step out the front door for the day put a piece of fruit in your bag or try one of my favourites; Leclerc’s healthy snack Praeventia granola bar bites which average 16% fibre, and have low saturated fat with only 100 calories. It is better to have a healthy breakfast, and healthy small snack which will help you choose a healthier lunch rather than a gigantic fattening early lunch which you may feel inclined to attack because of your morning food deprivation.
Starting your day with a nourishing breakfast sets the road for a healthy weight management program by helping you avoid overeating the wrong foods while making sure your body’s metabolism does not slow down.
Share this with your friends!
Visit her at : http://crystalfitness.net/
Related Montreal Fashion News...
Latest articles from Crystal Champagne
- Which Yoga Practice is Best for You? posted on Monday, 13 May 2013 21:06
- Live The Life You Deserve posted on Tuesday, 19 March 2013 14:39
- Caught in a Winter Slump? Reboot your Metabolism posted on Sunday, 20 January 2013 11:36
- What's Your Body Type? Endomorph, Mesomorph or Ectomorph? posted on Wednesday, 28 November 2012 00:37
- Green Bean Extract- Does the Miracle Pill to Burn Fat Work? posted on Monday, 22 October 2012 12:36
- Is bottled water making you FAT? posted on Tuesday, 28 August 2012 09:12
- 5 Butt Blaster Exercises for Anywhere, Anytime posted on Wednesday, 11 July 2012 00:00
- Training While Pregnant posted on Saturday, 26 May 2012 21:56