|Semaine de Mode Montréal 19|
At first I thought the jingles I was hearing was coming from the violin version of Lady Gaga’s bad romance, but it was from the dresses. Amazing! He managed to add glass to the dresses without making them look weird, but yet futuristic. One of the glass dresses, the light blue one, reminded me of Cinderella. If they ever remake the movie in 2011, they know where to source the costumes from. Ruffles and chimes, flowy and beautiful…The only downside is that it will be hard for fashionista's to sport these outfits.. certainly not dresses for a night out in town, ha ha!Nevertheless, he certainly received a big round of applause!
Helmer had the most creative pieces for this season, hands down..!
I wonder if fairy tales were his inspiration.
Share this with your friends!
Related Montreal Fashion News...
Latest articles from Alice Codrea
- Holiday Gift Suggestions posted on Monday, 06 December 2010 11:20
- MFW19 Day 3 - IRIS Setlakwe's Luxurious Spring/Summer 2011 Collection posted on Thursday, 30 September 2010 11:35
- MFW19 Day 3 - LOVAS spring/summer 2011 delight! posted on Thursday, 30 September 2010 11:04
- MFW19 Day 1 - HELMER Spring/Summer 2011 Montreals Haute Couture posted on Tuesday, 28 September 2010 15:27
- MFW19 Day 2 - Valerie Dumaine spring/summer 2011 - What a City Girl Wants posted on Wednesday, 29 September 2010 08:29
- MFW19 Day 2 - COCCOLILY spring/summer 2011 - Girly and Colourful posted on Wednesday, 29 September 2010 08:13
- MFW19 Day 1 - Eve Gravel Spring/Summer 2011 posted on Tuesday, 28 September 2010 13:42
- Dinh Bà Spring/Summer 2011 posted on Saturday, 25 September 2010 08:25